IGNORED

Summer Transfer Window

Aidan

On 29/04/2018 at 20:55, Bailey said:

I think most Leicester fans think Chilwell has some dirt on Puel as they are amazed that he keeps getting picked.

Not seen him myself recently, but when I have seen him before I havent understood the fuss.

He had a good first season last year, but this season he's been poor, out of position a lot ( thankfully when they were at Goodison ), worth a punt for a low fee though if we get a manager who can help him develop.

On 16/04/2018 at 12:20, Finn balor said:

Again I like the look of Kennedy on loan at Newcastle for the left side. We could always play Walcott as a striker and slot in vlasic or lookman 

I like Kennedy a lot - puts good crosses in early - doesn’t fuck about with beating his man 6 times. In Tosun, we have someone who could thrive off this service. I like Kennedy’s defensive work too - him and Sigurdsson could get us press teams higher up.

Don’t think we’ll get him though!

27 minutes ago, c1982 said:

I like Kennedy a lot - puts good crosses in early - doesn’t fuck about with beating his man 6 times. In Tosun, we have someone who could thrive off this service. I like Kennedy’s defensive work too - him and Sigurdsson could get us press teams higher up.

Don’t think we’ll get him though!

Chelsea player right?  we could get him on loan, but i doubt they will sell, probably wait for him to have a worldie year with us to sell him!

20 hours ago, markjazzbassist said:

Chelsea player right?  we could get him on loan, but i doubt they will sell, probably wait for him to have a worldie year with us to sell him!

On loan at Newcastle this season though, so they might ship him out again 

1 hour ago, Blueblood78 said:

Wat bout shakiri at stoke. Only 26.been in struggling prem team for years but always seems to put shift in. Scores few goals has bit of pace. May not cost that much in grand scheme of things

He only seems to put a shift in when he wants to, and will probably cost far more than he is actually worth.

3 hours ago, Blueblood78 said:

Wat bout shakiri at stoke. Only 26.been in struggling prem team for years but always seems to put shift in. Scores few goals has bit of pace. May not cost that much in grand scheme of things

selfish, careless, undisciplined, his career so far reminds me a bit of Ricardo Quaresma.

even if he is cheap, huge risk.

I actually wouldn't mind Shaqiri. He's quick, confident, and technically gifted. He is a bit of a Quaresma, but Quaresma seems to be doing pretty well these days. He's a winger -- wingers are going to be inconsistent, but they also can win you games. At 26 he's yet to hit his prime too.

I’d go all out for Loftus-Cheek this summer. I personally think he’s got the lot and could easily develop into a better all round player than Barkley and maybe even Alli. I think he should go to the World Cup despite missing so much of the season. Can see him moving on with Chelsea buying so many players in his position - just hope we’re in for him.

41 minutes ago, c1982 said:

I’d go all out for Loftus-Cheek this summer. I personally think he’s got the lot and could easily develop into a better all round player than Barkley and maybe even Alli. I think he should go to the World Cup despite missing so much of the season. Can see him moving on with Chelsea buying so many players in his position - just hope we’re in for him.

What is his best position?  I always thought he was more of a DM but I admittedly haven’t watched a lot of him.

29 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

What is his best position?  I always thought he was more of a DM but I admittedly haven’t watched a lot of him.

He’s stronger going forward but I see him as a centre mid who could do the lot - he’s so big and physical just needs to work on the ‘defensive’ positions.

1 hour ago, c1982 said:

Really rate the lad tbh even at the lower youth levels you could see his ability was levels above anyone around him

Agree with the Barley shout as well he's a far more rounded player

Position wise I could see the lad being a complete box to box type similar to Yaya Toure 

Hello everyone haven’t posted here for a good 4 years but I’m always lurking. Decided to make a post after what has been a cancerous season. 

The problems this season are created by our midfield there’s no movement for the ball in front of Schneiderlin, who as much of a piece of shit he’s been this season is still a quality player. You can’t pass the ball foward if there’s nothing in front of you. 

I really think we should be looking at Aaron Mooy from Huddersfield cheap option if they go down aswell . Whenever I’ve seen him he runs their midfield and I just get the feeling he’s an Everton player when I watch him. 

-Need a pacey replacement  at LB for Baines. 

-A young left footed CB.

- a manager that wants to build a team around lookman, Walcott and Vlasic’

19 hours ago, 12ubb3rduck3y said:

Hello everyone haven’t posted here for a good 4 years but I’m always lurking. Decided to make a post after what has been a cancerous season. 

The problems this season are created by our midfield there’s no movement for the ball in front of Schneiderlin, who as much of a piece of shit he’s been this season is still a quality player. You can’t pass the ball foward if there’s nothing in front of you. 

I really think we should be looking at Aaron Mooy from Huddersfield cheap option if they go down aswell . Whenever I’ve seen him he runs their midfield and I just get the feeling he’s an Everton player when I watch him. 

-Need a pacey replacement  at LB for Baines. 

-A young left footed CB.

- a manager that wants to build a team around lookman, Walcott and Vlasic’

Agree with your assessment of Schneiderlin I think he's a quality player still top six player but can't do it on his own, stick around mate you talk sense.

9 hours ago, MikeO said:

Re-registered with a slightly different user name for some reason Bill http://www.toffeetalk.com/profile/3097-12ubb3rduck/

I just re-registered with Facebook 😊. Number one priority has to be a proven box to box centre mid someone who can pass and has better movement than gana without the ball. We problably played our best stuff with James McCarthy was playing this season and he’s bang average.

If we have the money for Lofthouse Cheek we should go all in for him with a bid,  to big for palace to compete with then offer gana to crystal palace. 

Watched a lot of Palace this year and they played good stuff and everything went through Lofthouse Cheek to their front three. Their fullbacks are awful though. 

Hopefully the squads sorted when I visit the UK again next year 👍