IGNORED

Summer Transfer Window

Aidan

Haven't seen Everton play since Newcastle game Dec 13, 2017 because I despised beyond words the appointment, tactics and aura of Sam Allardyce. So don't get me wrong I'm thrilled to be tuning in again this season and having our club back to cheer for...but what on god's green earth do we have to do so that Mirallas and Williams don't put on the shirt? Getting Sam out but rediscovering Mirallas and Williams is so brutal.

2 minutes ago, AlbanyNYToffee said:

Haven't seen Everton play since Newcastle game Dec 13, 2017 because I despised beyond words the appointment, tactics and aura of Sam Allardyce. So don't get me wrong I'm thrilled to be tuning in again this season and having our club back to cheer for...but what on god's green earth do we have to do so that Mirallas and Williams don't put on the shirt? Getting Sam out but rediscovering Mirallas and Williams is so brutal.

Wouldn’t say Williams has been rediscovered really. Think he’s our 4th choice CB right now. Mirallas has been surprising through the preseason looking very lively and bright. I get that his attitude has soured most supporters beyond repair, but he’s showing he’s still a very capable player.

45 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

we need CB LB and lots of people to leave the club.

Lack of outgoings very surprising. Whatever everyones preferences are, it's hard to argue 3 out of these 5 need to be sold or loaned: Sandro Bolasie Mirallas Klaassen Vlasic

And really you could make a case for all 5. 

17 minutes ago, Bailey said:

I saw an article today that suggested Bolasie, Klaassen and Williams were all on over £200k per week. I thought it must have meant collectively!

It would be no surprise we are struggling to move them on if that is the case.

That can't be right.

41 minutes ago, Bailey said:

I saw an article today that suggested Bolasie, Klaassen and Williams were all on over £200k per week. I thought it must have meant collectively!

It will be, Bolasie is said to be on £70k p/w. Not even Rooney was on £200k p/w.

41 minutes ago, Bailey said:

That's obviously wrong. Rooney at 160k per week was highest paid player last season, by some margin.

24 minutes ago, sibdane said:

That can't be right.

1 minute ago, aaron said:

It will be, Bolasie is said to be on £70k p/w. Not even Rooney was on £200k p/w.

Just now, Makis said:

That's obviously wrong. Rooney at 160k per week was highest paid player last season, by some margin.

Thats what I thought, it must be collectively between the 3 of them.