IGNORED

Summer Transfer Window

Aidan

14 hours ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

"Cenk Tosun aside they don’t really have a proven 20-goal a season striker.”

:huh:Forgetting the fact that the lad isn'tt a proven 20 goals a year in the first place how many are we supposed to have? And how many teams do have more than one? Probably about none.

32 minutes ago, MikeO said:

"Cenk Tosun aside they don’t really have a proven 20-goal a season striker.”

:huh:Forgetting the fact that the lad isn'ttt a proven 20 goals a year in the first place how many are we supposed to have? And how many teams do have more than one? Probably about none.

I was literally reading that quote and like... "who has more than one?" - City and Barca are the only two stand outs there.

8 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

big week i would love to see a CM and CB sign.  i'd love to see bolasie, morgan, martina, mccarthy, mirallas, galloway, pennington, and browning all sold

Mirallas is apparently going out on loan. 

I don't see Morgan or Bolasie leaving, or McCarthy since he's still injured.

2 hours ago, Quinn31 said:

Mirallas is apparently going out on loan. 

I don't see Morgan or Bolasie leaving, or McCarthy since he's still injured.

Yeah the mirallas I’m good with I just need confirmation, it said 24 hours and it’s been well over that.  Bolasie rumored for Turkish league, let’s hope that works out.  Morgan back to France and McCarthy to anyone that will take him.  The savings from his doctors expenses alone would give us money to buy the next pogba.

Mirallas was confirmed yesterday wasn’t he? Sure I saw it on the official app. 

McCarthy won’t be going anywhere (don’t know why anyone would want him to, he’s injured and he’s not a bad egg) I don’t think Morgan will be going. Looks to me like Marco will make him a very important part of his midfield. 

With Walcott, Richarlison and Lookman I think we need one more winger, so Bolasie can’t go unless we buy another for me. 

When will it be shut down? How much time left?

The team is crying for at least one Centre Back, Seamus' performance is not satisfying at all and Gana - Morgan duo is going to be another suicide. I am not going to judge the team after friendlies but some individual performances are not good enough.

43 minutes ago, Sir McGiven said:

When will it be shut down? How much time left?

The team is crying for at least one Centre Back, Seamus' performance is not satisfying at all and Gana - Morgan duo is going to be another suicide. I am not going to judge the team after friendlies but some individual performances are not good enough.

You aren’t going to judge them after friendlies, but not good enough. 😂

Let’s see how they are playing going into September. 

6 hours ago, StevO said:

Mirallas was confirmed yesterday wasn’t he? Sure I saw it on the official app. 

McCarthy won’t be going anywhere (don’t know why anyone would want him to, he’s injured and he’s not a bad egg) I don’t think Morgan will be going. Looks to me like Marco will make him a very important part of his midfield. 

With Walcott, Richarlison and Lookman I think we need one more winger, so Bolasie can’t go unless we buy another for me. 

It said pending medical, no update has been given if he passed and it’s gone through yet.

16 hours ago, markjazzbassist said:

Yeah the mirallas I’m good with I just need confirmation, it said 24 hours and it’s been well over that.  Bolasie rumored for Turkish league, let’s hope that works out.  Morgan back to France and McCarthy to anyone that will take him.  The savings from his doctors expenses alone would give us money to buy the next pogba.

I don't think any of that will happen. Just wishful thinking. Perhaps Bolasie out the door. 

23 minutes ago, Newty82 said:

Unless we already have players in place and are just crossing the T's and dotting the I's, then with just 3 full days left, we are going to get our pants pulled down on fee's.

We'll get our pants pulled down all season if we keep playing Keane at the back and Schneiderlin and Gana in midfield..

Going to be a squeaky one this. Bernard is exciting, but we really, really need a CB, two preferably, and I'm not happy with the prospect of Schneiderlin on midfield at all. Mina is a circus, Man U (an even bigger circus) now rumoured to be after Zouma... BBC gossip mentions reports of us being in for Andre Gomes too? Could be a big, big day, could also be a minor disaster. 

6 hours ago, Peter H said:

happy birthday. Hopefully you will get Mina, Gomes, Bernard and Zouma

5 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

Happy Birthday!

4 hours ago, Matt said:

Hope you (and we) all get a good surprise. Happy birthday :) 

Thanks guys (and @Newty82). That’d be quite the birthday present Peter. 🤞Less than two hours left.