IGNORED

Summer Transfer Window

Aidan

1 hour ago, Aidan said:

Probably a bit old for the brands project but apparently Delph is listed by City for £15m. Wouldn't mind him as a utility player, especially at that price

If we lost Gana and don’t sign Gomes he would have no trouble getting in our midfield. 

IN: Lossl
OUT: 
LOAN IN: 
LOAN OUT: 
YOUTH: Sebastian Kristensen
YOUTH pro deals: Ryan Astley, Kyle John, Anthony Gordon, Ellis Simms, Joe Anderson, Einar Iversen
CONTRACT EXT: Davies

Out of contract: Jags, Baines, A Williams, Pennington, Dowell, Connolly, Hewelt, JHilton, Foulds, Ouzounidis, Charsley, Lavery, Mathis, Mampala, Sambou

I’d like to see these players moved on and predict prices 

pennington £3 mill

galloway £2 mill

besic £8 million

mccarthy £15 million

dowell £ 6 mill

walcott £16 mill

niasse £5 mill

sandro £5 mill

Tosun £15 mill

thats £80 million in sales. I’m sure there’s more I have forgotton about fringe players. Then there are the difficult ones gana, vlasic, Henry and lookman. Personally I would do everything I could to get Henry a permit and I would keep vlasic as competition for Gilfi. That leaves gana and lookman. I think if big offers come in we will sell both. Gana because of his professional attitude and go to a champs league club and lookman because I don’t think silva rates him so that’s another potential £60 million in sales. So we could have potentially £140 million to spend just on sales alone. I know it’s not as easy as that but that’s what I think we could be looking at. Now where do we spend that money? Obviously Gomes and Zouma would be priority signings. £20 million on Gomes and if we could sign Zouma I think we would be looking at £30 million? That’s £50 million gone. We would then need to replace gana get a right back, left winger and two strikers. So for arguements sake we have £90 mill of the sales money two strikers and a winger would probably cover  that so we just need to find the money for a midfielder and right back 

40 minutes ago, Finn balor said:

I’d like to see these players moved on and predict prices 

pennington £3 mill

galloway £2 mill

besic £8 million

mccarthy £15 million

dowell £ 6 mill

walcott £16 mill

niasse £5 mill

sandro £5 mill

Tosun £15 mill

thats £80 million in sales. I’m sure there’s more I have forgotton about fringe players. Then there are the difficult ones gana, vlasic, Henry and lookman. Personally I would do everything I could to get Henry a permit and I would keep vlasic as competition for Gilfi. That leaves gana and lookman. I think if big offers come in we will sell both. Gana because of his professional attitude and go to a champs league club and lookman because I don’t think silva rates him so that’s another potential £60 million in sales. So we could have potentially £140 million to spend just on sales alone. I know it’s not as easy as that but that’s what I think we could be looking at. Now where do we spend that money? Obviously Gomes and Zouma would be priority signings. £20 million on Gomes and if we could sign Zouma I think we would be looking at £30 million? That’s £50 million gone. We would then need to replace gana get a right back, left winger and two strikers. So for arguements sake we have £90 mill of the sales money two strikers and a winger would probably cover  that so we just need to find the money for a midfielder and right back 

I'd imagine Sabdro will go for no more than 2 or 3 million due to his wages. We could get more for Dowell I think though, maybe 8 or 10. Same goes for Niasse. 8 or 10 seems more like his going rate. 

1 hour ago, MikeO said:

I think any talk of selling Gana short of an insanely high offer is madness, no way would I sell for £40m. He's the heart of the team and I don't see anyone remotely coming close to replacing him for the money being talked about.

I would take 40million because of his age we have to look at the long term and his age is against him when it comes to the next 3-5 years.

Never been good at historical context so forgive me if this is hyperbole, but does this not seem likely to be the greatest window ever? And I don't mean just on newspaper rumors. There are a ton of huge names out there who seem more likely to leave than stay...

Hazard, Coutinho, de Ligt, Sane, Griezmann, our old friend Rom, James Rodriguez, Koulibaly all above 50% chance to move on. 

Not to mention the less likely but still possible: Pogba, Bale, Sancho, Dybala, de Gea

And lastly haven't even accounted for Ramsey, Pulisic, de Jong, Jovic, Militao who've already moved. 

BAINES CONSIDERING EVERTON OFFER

Everton defender Leighton Baines is considering whether to accept a one year contract offered by the club, Sky Sports News understands.

Baines is out of contract this summer and is currently weighing up his options whilst on a family holiday.

The 34 year old made eight appearances last season with Lucas Digne securing the left back position at Everton during a successful first season at the club.

34 minutes ago, Finn balor said:

Jags must be a goner 

Think it will depend on Zouma, but I think he’ll get another year. If not, I hope he’s kept on as a coach; the chasm left by him and/or Baines leaving cannot be underestimated. As proven by Koeman getting rid of Hibbert and Ossie;  Presence in the dressing room and training ground is massive for team continuity as well as for developing talent. 

7 hours ago, Matt said:

Think it will depend on Zouma, but I think he’ll get another year. If not, I hope he’s kept on as a coach; the chasm left by him and/or Baines leaving cannot be underestimated. As proven by Koeman getting rid of Hibbert and Ossie;  Presence in the dressing room and training ground is massive for team continuity as well as for developing talent. 

Definitely think Jags needs to be around the club but I’d like to see Holgate cover his playing role in the team this year. 

IN: Lossl
OUT: 
LOAN IN: 
LOAN OUT: 
YOUTH: Sebastian Kristensen
YOUTH pro deals: Ryan Astley, Kyle John, Anthony Gordon, Ellis Simms, Joe Anderson, Einar Iversen
CONTRACT EXT: Davies, Foulds

OFFICIALLY RELEASED: Lavery, Jags

Out of contract: Baines, A Williams, Pennington, Dowell, Connolly, Hewelt, JHilton, Ouzounidis, Charsley, Mathis, Mampala, Sambou

1 hour ago, Finn balor said:

I really hope tranmere get used for some under 23s this season. In league one would be a good starting place for some of these lads and help tranmere 

Me too, also think the other crowd should do the same and help them along, it would be nice to have them up in the Championship again.

On 18/05/2019 at 08:58, Wiggytop said:

I don't think he is the right fit for us, he can be lazy and isn'tttt a team player, if we're going to pay that sort of money for a CF I'd rather go for Rondon, he plays a similar game to DCL, but has scored more goals this season, of course he has played more games than DCL. I really like DCL he would run through brick walls for us, and bar scoring more contributes a huge amount, if he could improve the goals to 18-20 he would be brilliant.

Rondon Ffs lad 🙈