IGNORED

Summer Transfer Window

Aidan

25 minutes ago, Finn balor said:

So gana picked up his work rate once PSG wanted him? Why do u think PSG wanted him because he wandered around? 

Because they're stupid, just as our super scout Walsh was.

Do you not agree he tried harder? At least he's a man of his word eh. 

"But I was honoured that PSG were interested in me. Now, I know that I am of interest to these types of clubs, I am ready to go to the final level to join a top European club. I am going to work even more so that they come back to me. Maybe it is not finished with PSG."

Real irony is people had qualms with Lukaku being open and honest all along yet defend this. 

5 minutes ago, pete0 said:

Because they're stupid, just as our super scout Walsh was.

Do you not agree he tried harder? At least he's a man of his word eh. 

"But I was honoured that PSG were interested in me. Now, I know that I am of interest to these types of clubs, I am ready to go to the final level to join a top European club. I am going to work even more so that they come back to me. Maybe it is not finished with PSG."

Real irony is people had qualms with Lukaku being open and honest all along yet defend this. 

Yeah billionaire owners of PSG are stupid and u asked me if i agreed he tried harder ? How would I know that? How would u know ?without looking at heart rate monitors and oxygen levels? 

9 minutes ago, Finn balor said:

Yeah billionaire owners of PSG are stupid and u asked me if i agreed he tried harder ? How would I know that? How would u know ?without looking at heart rate monitors and oxygen levels? 

What's your point, Moshiri is a billionaire yet he sanctioned the Walsh and Koeman fiasco. Not only that he was the one who brought the tweedle dee and tweedle dumb in to run the club. 

Do you not watch Everton? Didn't realise people now need heart monitor stats. 

22 hours ago, London Blue said:

He messed up his hamstring recovery by reporting for Ireland duty, which led to his hamstring injury not recovering properly, which made them even more likely to be damaged, which is why he cant play more than about 4 games without taking a break to let them recover.

So this is pre-leg break (which I understand). Wasnt sure if something happened afterwards that I didnt see.

Tosun is injured and if DCl goes down what then? I don’t want either but Kean is in the final year of his contract so they aren’t in a great position to enforce buy back clauses etc. They player can wait till January or a bit later and sign a pre contract deal. Leao wouldn’t be a stop gap signing 

17 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

i would be all for that but if rumors are anything to go by no one is interested in him.  we paid a fortune and he's on a nice wage, who would want him?  

Newcastle and Palace are the first two teams to come to mind. With football inflation we shouldn't make too much of a loss on him. 

We need a box to box players. We don’t have one at the moment.

Gana is given that role but isn’t creative enough for it.

People say Gomes is one, but he isn’t, nowhere near a box to box. He prefers to sit and spray. He makes the occasional run forward, but so does Keane. Generally he likes to receive the ball from defence and link up play.... and he’s very good at it.

We need an energetic box to box player that can create as well. Not saying Delph is this player, just that we need one.