IGNORED

Summer Transfer Window

Aidan

Richarlison started the season well but went off the boil rather quickly, i'm not sure he's going to be a top player.

Dacoure is a yes for me, big, strong, box to box with a good shot on him, if a club offered him a better salary I'm sure he would move.

Dont know anything about your foreign players as i never take notice of their names, so wouldnt know who they are. 

41 minutes ago, Makis said:

Lozano out of that pack by a country mile. Looks like a future superstar.

Doucoure just told everyone he's not moving. And if we got Lozano there'd be no use for Richarlison.

This.

I wouldn't give a chance for him to move Everton if weren't signed the contract with Brands and the club is possibly open to working with his agent, Mino. Those famous "Passes, goals and skills" videos can be found on YouTube but my admiration for him coming from this;

https://streamable.com/84qjw

He is reminding me the days where Nasri was a potential superstar, just the days before he turns into one.

He is a technical player.

Fast as fu** (Real speedster, on and off the ball...)

His passing, finishing is good.

He can play in multiple positions when needed. (Right Wing, Striker)

He is a winger but playing more like an inside forward. You know, cutting inside from the wing to the box. He is just what we need.

Lozano Ziyech De Ligt are the stand outs for me that we could really go for

Ziyech is said to be in talks with Juve etc but a swap/£ with Davy would be ideal 

Lozano looks a real player in the making if we don't go for the lad now I can't see us ever getting him tbh 

De Ligt looks a very good all round solid defender 

Arias also from PSV is said to be a good attacking RB but I've not seen much of him tbh, bar those lads and the likes of Kluivert Jnr and Dolberg I can't say I've noticed many others 

• 2 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

RB leipzig linked with Kenedy from chelsea at 17.5m pounds.  Let's hope if there is truth to that price we are in there, nice young player and that is a great price in this market.

On the flip side, does that mean they’re not persuing Lookman?

59 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

RB leipzig linked with Kenedy from chelsea at 17.5m pounds.  Let's hope if there is truth to that price we are in there, nice young player and that is a great price in this market.

That seems a bit steep to me although I cant get to grips with the market at the moment! 

34 minutes ago, AlbanyNYToffee said:

It's a slow market so far but selling off some players by now would have been nice. It's a long list. 

Mirallas, Schneiderlin, Williams, Bolasie, Sandro, Galloway, Browning, Stek, Garbutt, Tarashaj at the very least. Would argue for McCarthy, Martina, Funes Mori, Niasse, Pennington as well.  

Keane!

According to the Turkish media, Galatasaray is interested in either loan or transfer deal for Niasse. I don't think a transfer is possible but maybe a loan possible as Galatasaray will be under FFP regulations (not declared by the UEFA yet but there will be major restrictions).

I couldn’t understand selling Niasse, has definitely proven himself a player who can come on at the end and get goals. Isn’t costing us a packet and  I’m not sure who we could get ( for same value ) that isn’t a gamble.

we need to find stability, I’d be all for clearing some of the older legs and unused players but I wouldn’t be added 6/7 again. I would also be loaning Sandro again before selling him.

8 hours ago, StevO said:

No problem if Niasse goes, as long as we buy another striker first. 

Keane won’t be leaving, I’d be shocked if Schneiderlin went too. Bolasie won’t be sold, McCarthy won’t either. 

Agreed about Niasse. Assuming a replacement is sought it wouldnt bother me either way. 

The only one of the 4 mentioned that night be sold is Bolasie IMO. I imagine he is on decent wages and I am sure someone will give us half of our money back for him.

15 hours ago, Btay said:

I couldn’t understand selling Niasse, has definitely proven himself a player who can come on at the end and get goals. Isn’t costing us a packet and  I’m not sure who we could get ( for same value ) that isn’t a gamble.

we need to find stability, I’d be all for clearing some of the older legs and unused players but I wouldn’t be added 6/7 again. I would also be loaning Sandro again before selling him.

We have to fit into the 25 man squad requirements... I think a lot of us want another goalscorer besides Tosun, so naturally to bring in a forward, we have to move one on.

We need 3 strikers for when we set up with 2 up top (which we will need to do from time-to-time) or in case of injury to one, and I have a feeling that Niasse would be okay being a sub on the bench. 

I guess we have DC-L, but I do think a loan to a lower half PL or challenging championship team would do him wonders.  

4 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

any else hoping we snag a couple brazilians now that we have a portuguese manager?  cause i do

Yes, but it doesn't always work that way. Really thought Big Sam would work his magic and use his English abilities to sign some stars from the Cook Islands, but it didn't work out :lol: