IGNORED

The Dixies - Player of the year and other voting

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/2018/03/26/the-dixies-are-back

http://www.evertonfc.com/campaigns/end-of-season-awards/201718/player-of-the-season

the second link is to vote.   here are my votes in order 123

player of the year

rooney

siggy

gana

young player of the year

pickford

kenny

davies

goal of the year

Rooney Wham

Sig Hadjuk

Sig Soton

I’ll be honest I haven’t been a game since last year, my season ticket hasn’t been used and nor has my lads. I haven’t watched a full game in the same period. I couldn’t be further away from the club in terms of interest at the moment. It’s a reflection of how bad the times are. Genuinly I’m not interested at all. Really sad but that’s the way it’s gone.

For that reason I couldn’t even comment on the vote.

3 hours ago, MC11 said:

I’ll be honest I haven’t been a game since last year, my season ticket hasn’t been used and nor has my lads. I haven’t watched a full game in the same period. I couldn’t be further away from the club in terms of interest at the moment. It’s a reflection of how bad the times are. Genuinly I’m not interested at all. Really sad but that’s the way it’s gone.

I was wondering where you had been MC.  Sorry to hear all that but I understand where you’re coming from.  Who are you hoping they bring in for a manager to turn it around?

On 18/04/2018 at 23:03, MC11 said:

It's a shame when people feel this way.

2 hours ago, Newty82 said:

It's a shame when people feel this way.

I'm not far away from it myself, Newty. I mean, I do still go but do I look forward to it at all? No. It suck s all life out of me. If he is still here next season then I'll have no trouble missing every game until he's gone, and in the past I'd hate to miss one game.

I am looking forward to Monday though because I think it'll be fun to sing for that man to fuck off.

1 hour ago, Romey 1878 said:

I'm not far away from it myself, Newty. I mean, I do still go but do I look forward to it at all? No. It suck s all life out of me. If he is still here next season then I'll have no trouble missing every game until he's gone, and in the past I'd hate to miss one game.

I am looking forward to Monday though because I think it'll be fun to sing for that man to fuck off.

Don't blame you's really. Paddock is the same, isn't he?

Speaks volumes when through and through fans don't want to go anymore.

Never known anything like it.