IGNORED

Huddersfield Town (Away) Saturday April 28th

markjazzbassist

Any other manager this should be 3 points.  Well be out there fighting for a draw and Sam acting like he's won the FA cup if we pull it off.  Huddersfield has 35 points and at home will be wanting to get something out of this, plus Wagner has them playing an attacking style so I expect them to come out swinging.  The lineup we won't see but should:

Pickford

Coleman Jags Keane Baines

Gana Beni

Walcott     Klaassen      Vlasic

Tosun

8 hours ago, markjazzbassist said:

Any other manager this should be 3 points.  Well be out there fighting for a draw and Sam acting like he's won the FA cup if we pull it off.  Huddersfield has 35 points and at home will be wanting to get something out of this, plus Wagner has them playing an attacking style so I expect them to come out swinging.  The lineup we won't see but should:

Pickford

Coleman Jags Keane Baines

Gana Beni

Walcott       Rooney      Vlasic

Tosun

In a way I disagree Mark,  the comment sounds like redshite comment.  We do not ever have a god given right to 3 points,  but in agreement that we should be out there fighting.  To quote another red manager,  If he is not interfering with play what is he doing on the pitch

Cenk needs goals against this kind of weaker sides. I mean, they are a good team TBH but weaker when compared to top 6 ofc.

I am roaming around and reading stuff from any post-match reports, articles, commentary section, other forums (Which are really toxic and delusional. I mean in one of them there is a guy asking for "top" striker. He wants CR7 or Messi for Everton, to replace Cenk lol) and criticism is growing up on him... I do agree, he needs to be more into the game. Yes, the tactic is shite and not designed to feed the striker at all but he is getting lost in the game. I believe not getting a proper pass for 30 min. should be discouraging but still, be more productive mate... You are better than this...

I would start with Niasse instead of Cenk. Maybe he needs to reset.

I would say it is gonna be a win normally but with Sam, on an Away game, either draw or a defeat that I foresee. 

Huddersfield has been struggling to score more than a single goal in most of its matches since Christmas - they've scored 3 or 4 once or twice in the league, but they don't strike me as the most dangerous side. Given how we will set up, this screams 1-1 or 1-0 unless there ends up being a calamity of defensive errors that causes it to go 2-1.

I'd like to see this, some fresh legs and ideas but we won't we'll see Rooney Davis and Bolasie start 

If Morgan's fully fit then I'd give Beni the nudge and give him some time in the second half if we're in the position to for Gana 

Pickford

Coleman    Jags  Keane        Baines

Gana              Beni

Walcott          Davy             Vlasic

Tosun

5 minutes ago, Sir McGiven said:

Excited to see Vlasic starting, was really wondering how he would do now we'll have an idea.

Not really. It won’t be at all surprising if he’s terrible today due to lack of game time, and then we don’t see him at all in the remaining games. 

If fat head was a decent manager he’d give him this game as a free hit and tell him he’s starting all of the final games. 

25 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Not really. It won’t be at all surprising if he’s terrible today due to lack of game time, and then we don’t see him at all in the remaining games. 

If fat head was a decent manager he’d give him this game as a free hit and tell him he’s starting all of the final games. 

I do not expect a miracle, it just good to see someone new, someone has something to prove. On the other hand, he needs to prove he is worth it.