IGNORED

Milky71 the return

milky71

40 minutes ago, milky71 said:

topics of discussion

on a scale of 1-10 How bad is Allardyce

When will Marco Silva be appointed

How bad have the Board handled things this season

I'm sure you can locate the appropriate threads to offer your thoughts milky given your forum expertise, how did it go on the OS anyway;)?

19 hours ago, MikeO said:

I'm sure you can locate the appropriate threads to offer your thoughts milky given your forum expertise, how did it go on the OS anyway;)?

Just looked it seems i've been away 7 years unless i've made a mistake

As for OS what a pile of shite that was

42 minutes ago, Haiku said:

What do you mean by "OS"?

The forum on the official site was closed down many years ago because (I think, I wasn't a member and I'll be corrected if I'm wrong) it was full of abusive garbage. The club decided to reboot it and interviewed new moderators to keep it on track, milky was among those that got the job; it very quickly descended to its previous level of intelligence and was shut down permanently. Embarrassing really.

I did register for the second incarnation just to see how it went so I have to say in fairness to milky he was hung out to dry really, none of the other hand picked mods were ever on as far as I could see so he was on his own with (again as far as I could see) zero admin back-up. It was a bit like removing all the adults from a pre-school and leaving a six year old in charge.

34 minutes ago, MikeO said:

The forum on the official site was closed down many years ago because (I think, I wasn't a member and I'll be corrected if I'm wrong) it was full of abusive garbage. The club decided to reboot it and interviewed new moderators to keep it on track, milky was among those that got the job; it very quickly descended to its previous level of intelligence and was shut down permanently. Embarrassing really.

I did register for the second incarnation just to see how it went so I have to say in fairness to milky he was hung out to dry really, none of the other hand picked mods were ever on as far as I could see so he was on his own with (again as far as I could see) zero admin back-up. It was a bit like removing all the adults from a pre-school and leaving a six year old in charge.

not sure if i should be offended or pleased with this but i concur with it never the less

6 minutes ago, milky71 said:

New Thread

There's your problem; Hodgson is nothing to do with Everton so has no place in the "General Everton" section. It's not even a rumour, just a thought; put it in the Allardyce thread as a suggestion and there's no problem. It's not a thread in itself so it's not "censorship" it's just keeping the place tidy.

4 minutes ago, milky71 said:

It was  agenuine new thread concerning a possible new manager

Couldn't see a new manager thread sor Hodgson Thread.

Message wasn't moved it was removed

Can't be doing with this

NSNO here i come

Bye then. Strange that being seven years older hasn't made you seven years wiser, see you next time (after you're banned everywhere else like you were before:rolleyes:). Leave it another seven years if poss, we'll still be here if you've grown up by then;).

1 hour ago, milky71 said:

trouble is you seem to be here on your own

apart from me that is.

No trouble at all, we don't claim to be the biggest EFC forum on the 'net, we're very happy with our size and the quality of our membership; and we're still here having intelligent and sometimes heated discussion while other sites have bigger traffic and bigger twats. Horses for courses milky, if you don't like it you have an easy solution. Go elsewhere, simple.