IGNORED

Southampton (Home) Saturday May 5th

markjazzbassist

16 minutes ago, MikeO said:

I'd love to see Niasse's goals per minute v everyone else in the league this year, he knows how to find the onion bag!

7 Goals 961 minutes.

He may be a whiz a finding onions and other root vegetables but when it comes to scoring goals he is second rate.

Is it too soon to take Bolasie off? 

Schneiderlin bottling challenges again today. Him and Gana playing a one two slowing the game.down when we turned over the ball deep in their half is also a highlight. Neither looked up to see who was available. 

2 minutes ago, Finn balor said:

Bolasie needs taking away till next season 

No, just sell him. Let's stop lying to ourselves about players who are not good enough. We paid too much for him in the first, we are a club that should be aiming higher than players like him. 

3 starter midfielders cannot send a single, basic accurate pass. 2 wingers - 1 is a total fail and another one is a ghost. You don't have any other winger on the bench to replace.

Sam Allardyce is winning Everton supporters' hearts again. What a lovely fat fella.

2 minutes ago, memmaclub2 said:

Gana - Please someone explain it. I don't know why this guy gets a game no shot no dribble no pass no positional sense. He can tackle but it's useless without the ability to pass it to his own player.

That's brave to say that but I do agree😁