IGNORED

Southampton (Home) Saturday May 5th

markjazzbassist

4 minutes ago, Palfy said:

That's brave to say that but I do agree😁

Gana not having his best day and certainly not our best player on the pitch but surely out performing Morgan right now (Morgan might make a pass but it always backwards so who cares). What more do you want?

3 minutes ago, memmaclub2 said:

Why - Our creativity even with sigurdson is shocking.  We onlysee these players once a week. Same sees them all week and he can't see that this midfield create a shit between them.

WHY were you been lately

Well that was the most boring 45 minutes of the season surely.

Bolasie and Vlasic make me realise just how good Walcott is. Vlasic is so loose with the ball, he just isn’t ready for the first team yet. Needs a loan. Bolasie... ? I just don’t know what to say.

Gana: has made the most forward passes in the whole team... but doesn’t pass forward... is there an emote for slapping your forehead?

Pickford: made a decent save.

Tosun is trying but feeding of scraps... after a homeless guy has fed on them.. then chucked them away and let the rats feast on them... then flies have fed on what the rats left. That’s what Tosun has to feed on. 

Last game at Goodison this season. Shameful.

1 minute ago, Shukes said:

Well that was the most boring 45 minutes of the season surely.

Bolasie and Vlasic make me realise just how good Walcott is. Vlasic is so loose with the ball, he just isn’t ready for the first team yet. Needs a loan. Bolasie... ? I just don’t know what to say.

Gana: has made the most forward passes in the whole team... but doesn’t pass forward... is there an emote for slapping your forehead?

Pickford: made a decent save.

Tosun is trying but feeding of scraps... after a homeless guy has fed on them.. then chucked them away and let the rats feast on them... then flies have fed on what the rats left. That’s what Tosun has to feed on. 

Last game at Goodison this season. Shameful.

Who cares how many passes forward he has made, they have made no impact whatsoever. Add Schneiderlin to that to.

I think Vlasic has been OK, he is picking up some decent little positions, probably played the best cross of the night but he just needs to get more involved and link up more with midfield, but other than Davies he is playing with two manikins.

4 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Who cares how many passes forward he has made, they have made no impact whatsoever. Add Schneiderlin to that to.

I think Vlasic has been OK, he is picking up some decent little positions, probably played the best cross of the night but he just needs to get more involved and link up more with midfield, but other than Davies he is playing with two manikins.

I do, that’s why I said it?

Butbforward passes are still forward passes if they create a chance or not. Simple really. But the team has been toothless all through. No one is creating.

Vlasic hasn’t played bad, he’s just very loose with the ball. But he is young and that will change. I agree he needs to get involved more, and he does have the ability to do something with the ball at least. We need something in this boring timid team.

18 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Seven goals in less than eleven games time-wise? Extrapolate that over a season it comes to about 25/26. Wish we had more strikers who were that poor,

Last 10 games 2 goals in 458 minutes, I say again he is poor.

All but 1 of his goals have come against teams in the lower half of the table.