IGNORED

Driving Tunes

MikeO

Weird that I saw AC/DC several times in the seventies with Bon Scott and (although he was astonishing at climbing the lighting gantry) they were nothing special in comparison to everyone else at the time, amazing where they've got to and especially without any individual pursuing personal fame; they could walk down most high streets and be barely recognised.

I needed "Help" yesterday; lorry driver took exception to me overtaking him just before my motorway turn off and pulling into the left hand lane, there was loads of space. Checked my mirror and he was about a foot behind me with full beam lights on, then pulled out to overtake (because I had slower vehicles in front) and pulled across while alongside forcing me onto the hard shoulder. Psycho; what I should have done was come back onto the motorway and caught him up again to get his plate and employer and report him but my wife was completely freaked out so we came home.

• 1 month later...

More focus on this please, driving up to Glencoe next month so I need a lot, currently got a playlist of about sixty songs but that's nowhere near enough. Stopping in Liverpool for a night on the way home so will be hitting Everton One:P.

14 minutes ago, MikeO said:

More focus on this please, driving up to Glencoe next month so I need a lot, currently got a playlist of about sixty songs but that's nowhere near enough. Stopping in Liverpool for a night on the way home so will be hitting Everton One:P.

I like driving to the sounds of the sixties it's surprising how many you know and great to sing a long to.

3 minutes ago, Palfy said:

I like driving to the sounds of the sixties it's surprising how many you know and great to sing a long to.

I have a ridiculous memory for lyrics, songs I've not heard for decades I remember word perfect. Scotland trip I have the wife with me though so she won't go along with that, born too late:shakingfist:. Going up to Manchester on my own in Sept so that could be a good call.

1 hour ago, MikeO said:

Not sure if you like the genre but it works for me nowadays Mike; (Actually these two... Both below)

?

6 hours ago, MikeO said:

how about 1970's