Sign in to follow this  
Aidan

Hirving Lozano

I haven't seen anything of Bergwijn but I can see he's predominantly a left winger - so can't understand why we would go for him in the first place. 

Brands certainly is no mug and seems to remain our most valuable asset at Everton. 

3 minutes ago, Aidan said:

Yeah agreed mate. He just doesn't seem like a mug at all though. 

Or maybe he is in for him however is playing mind games to lower the fee 😉

i thought that at first.  like he just told them what to start negotiations at with his "we won't pay over 20m euro".  It also signals intent that we are interested.  Or we could just be reading into all this way too much :getmecoat:

14 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

i thought that at first.  like he just told them what to start negotiations at with his "we won't pay over 20m euro".  It also signals intent that we are interested.  Or we could just be reading into all this way too much :getmecoat:

Could be! I can't see why he wouldn't be interested to some degree, he must be a fan if he brought him to PSV. It all falls down to if he believes he can make it in the EPL

10 hours ago, AlbanyNYToffee said:

Pure speculation I don't think this one is dead yet. Now that the big clubs appear to have disappeared I could see us going in on deadline day. 

IMG_20190731_070619.jpg

3 minutes ago, Matt said:

Do look like a dedicated forgery to me

the fact it was NBCSportsSoccer told me it was blag, why on earth would a news outlet in America have the inside knowledge that absolutely no one over here does? So I went and had a look on twitter (I have nothing better to do in work) and low and behold they haven't tweeted it, nor does it look like they ever did as every tweet they put out seems to have a link to their website to it.