Sign in to follow this  
Ghoat

Fear and Loathing (USMNT 2018)

1 hour ago, markjazzbassist said:

pulisic sold to chelsea, 57m pounds.  sarri is a great manager for him, attacking all out, hope he gets playing time.  maybe this means they will sell Hazard to Madrid now.

Unless Sarri ends up sacked between now and the summer, which is always a possibility with Chelsea, then he won’t play under him at all and could end up stagnating.

Got a feeling Hazard will renew his contract with Chelsea. I hope he does too, he’s a lovely player to watch. 

18 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Unless Sarri ends up sacked between now and the summer, which is always a possibility with Chelsea, then he won’t play under him at all and could end up stagnating.

Got a feeling Hazard will renew his contract with Chelsea. I hope he does too, he’s a lovely player to watch. 

I'm actually worried about this move for Pulisic. Chelsea isn'tt exactly known for giving youngsters a chance. This move just feels... commercial.

1 hour ago, sibdane said:

I'm actually worried about this move for Pulisic. Chelsea isn'ttt exactly known for giving youngsters a chance. This move just feels... commercial.

Chelsea are definitely run as a business, so you could very well be right. 

2 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

yeah i thought the same thing, they are a machine over there, i would have preferred him at Spurs or Arsenal, he'd be more likely to get playing time there.  i think Hazard is gone because he doesn't like how Sarri uses him as a false nine, sure he went back to the wing last match but i think philosophically they just aren't compatible.

I feel Pulisic will be a Pedro replacement if anything, Willian will likely drop to the bench which accommodates Pulisic to start with Hazard on the other wing, they will go all out for a striker in the summer I think.

22 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

isn'tt he staying in Germany until the end of the season anyway?

Agree on Hazard

1 hour ago, aaron said:

I feel Pulisic will be a Pedro replacement if anything, Willian will likely drop to the bench which accommodates Pulisic to start with Hazard on the other wing, they will go all out for a striker in the summer I think.

I guess if there is a position at Chelsea up for grabs, it would most likely be that right wing spot.