He's a (H-issa?...) big lad.  Been highly rated for a few years.  Only listed "weakness" I've seen was Agility.  Not sure how that would go paired with Keane...

Looks to be very good on the ball.  Only 21.

2 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

Lazy journalism that one,  if they say shit enough times, then sooner or later they will be right, and they can say "you read it here first" ,  but if nothing happens it will be Everton who were unsuccessful.

2 hours ago, Bill said:

West Ham seem to mean business this season, as do Wolves.

People say that pretty much every season and they generally fall flat on their faces 

The club's going the same way Sunderland did 

2 minutes ago, EFC-Paul said:

People say that pretty much every season and they generally fall flat on their faces 

The club's going the same way Sunderland did 

spot on.  they throw shit at the wall and hope it sticks.  they don't ever seem to have a gameplan long term, they just buy "fancy name" each summer and hope they save them.  Payet was the only one that worked, and then that imploded.  Do they even have an academy?

44 minutes ago, Bailey said:

A crap one at that too!

Fredricks has looked decent this season. He’s rapid and got a decent cross from what I’ve seen - may not be there yet with the defending but nor was Seamus in his early days... there’s a good player there potentially.

27 minutes ago, c1982 said:

Fredricks has looked decent this season. He’s rapid and got a decent cross from what I’ve seen - may not be there yet with the defending but nor was Seamus in his early days... there’s a good player there potentially.

He just didnt look PL level to me and its not as if he is young and not played many games. I'd expect a decent PL winger to give him a roasting.