IGNORED

Rashford (loan in)

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/sport/football/971859/Manchester-United-transfer-news-Marcus-Rashford-Everton-Newcastle-Leicester-gossip/amp

I don’t see any reason why MU would loosen their grip on this kid given his loads of talents, but wouldn’t this be something to add to our offensive regiment! Stellar foil to Tosun and an excellent addition to our attacking width too. 

Tosun, DCL, Lookman, Walcott, Lozano* & Rashford...that’s a seriously comfortable set of options! 

I’d love him but can’t see any truth in this whatsoever. If it was purely a loan, it’d go against what Brands has said regarding not blocking the route of youngsters - in this case Lookman, Vlasic and DCL - Rashford is clearly better than all 3 but this is why I can’t see any truth in this.

3 hours ago, c1982 said:

I’d love him but can’t see any truth in this whatsoever. If it was purely a loan, it’d go against what Brands has said regarding not blocking the route of youngsters - in this case Lookman, Vlasic and DCL - Rashford is clearly better than all 3 but this is why I can’t see any truth in this.

Maybe loan to buy deal?

17 minutes ago, hafnia said:

Just offer £50m for him now. 

I agree. If he is a player we want (and I dont see why he wouldnt be) then test their resolve. Send a little wave around the dressing room, unsettle Mourinho a little. The fans would hate it if they even considered it so lets roll the dice.

7 hours ago, rubecula said:

we missed the boat then as we should have asked for him with cash for the big guy  (not sure if I should openly use his name in here as Haf may get upset.) :lol:

I think I said at the time we should have gone in exchange.  This kid has 4 times the talent of lukaku.  Just mourinho being his usual dickhead self. 

8 hours ago, hafnia said:

I think I said at the time we should have gone in exchange.  This kid has 4 times the talent of lukaku.  Just mourinho being his usual dickhead self. 

I think we both did mate, but Lukaku wanted to leave and he did  pity we missed out on Rashford back then though it would have saved a lot of hassle and possibly have saved big Sam's job.

good and bad in everything :rofl:

3 hours ago, rubecula said:

I think we both did mate, but Lukaku wanted to leave and he did  pity we missed out on Rashford back then though it would have saved a lot of hassle and possibly have saved big Sam's job.

good and bad in everything :rofl:

Allardyce wouldn't have played him.... under the age of 25 so that's that.