IGNORED

Kieran Tierney

26 minutes ago, EFC-Paul said:

One of the better more realistic singings we could make/linked with 

Great player with room to improve, not many think he'll leave on their side but money talks 

I don't think it's realistic at all tbh, Paul. I can't see him leaving Celtic for a long while, but I'd love to be wrong.

18 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

I don't think it's realistic at all tbh, Paul. I can't see him leaving Celtic for a long while, but I'd love to be wrong.

Sadly I think so too mate, I meant more in the sense of what we should be looking at rather than these 6ft7 giants who we know very little about 

Boyhood club future captain etc...

I’m sure Robertson and Gauld would give Silva glowing references. We are the perfect move for him - Spurs have Davies and Rose, Man U have Young and Shaw - I know there could be movement at both but he’d slot straight in here. I actually think Baines will move on this summer as I don’t see him wanting to play 2nd fiddle.

39 minutes ago, c1982 said:

I’m sure Robertson and Gauld would give Silva glowing references. We are the perfect move for him - Spurs have Davies and Rose, Man U have Young and Shaw - I know there could be movement at both but he’d slot straight in here. I actually think Baines will move on this summer as I don’t see him wanting to play 2nd fiddle.

If Brands could pull this move off then he'd be earning his money straight away.

I would love the lad here even more now just to plaster Twitter with memes to delusional bellend Celtic fans on Twitter

Makis he's done very well in the European games they've played getting a fair few plaudits and MOM performances, I know that's nothing to rave about but when you watch the lad play you can just see he's a level above 

Think Robertson (bargain of the year) but better at a younger age 

Hi

staggered at how much you guys seem to want Tierney.

Consistently humbled in the champions league.  looks decent in the very low level of the SPFL.   A decent risk at 5M, but 25?  Really?

I'd also have concerns about the very shady history of the club you're happy to give all that money too.

5m gets you a second division player these days. He is already far better than that. He is also highly rated by many people.

We don’t want to give any team our money, but we understand that to get players that we want, we have to pay for them. 25m for a player isn’t extortionate these days.... it should be, but it’s not!