IGNORED

Yerry Mina

1 hour ago, Peter H said:

hold up might be due to André Gomes?

https://twitter.com/central_barca/status/1026220104567074816

Hope not.  Watch a decent amount of Barca games every year and have not been impressed with him.  Feel like he is too soft for La Liga.  He also went off injured in the preseason game against Spurs and was not included in their last pre season match against AC Milan (but maybe that because he is on the move? club does seem motivated to move him on).

10 hours ago, patto said:

We could have had both Mawson and Gibson for 28m wonder why we never went for them both have premier experience and decent  

Gibson is crap, as bad as Keane but he will probably still do well for Burnley.

I'm not a fan of Mawson either but he is far better than Gibson and probably Keane for that matter!

5 hours ago, patto said:

Mina back training with Barca today he's playing us big time he's waiting for Lyon

Dont forget Digne was on their tour in America before signing with us. All accounts suggest the issue lies between the clubs rather than with the player as well so until Barca accept an offer, he is their player and should be in training.

3 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Barca have just offered him to United as part of a bid for Pogba according to SSN. 

I cant imagine Pogba leaving United this close to the transfer window closing, it would end their feeble title challenge before it starts. The fans would go mad, not to mention the damage it would do to their global reputation.

7 minutes ago, London Blue said:

I cant imagine Pogba leaving United this close to the transfer window closing, it would end their feeble title challenge before it starts. The fans would go mad, not to mention the damage it would do to their global reputation.

The point is that it doesn’t look like a move to us is on the cards if they’re including him in another deal. 

Just reading through the 'ITK' sources and they specifically say the deal is agreed with Mina (not Barcelona). 

Myers said yesterday that he expects the Mina/Maguire/Alderweireld situation to be sorted in the next couple of days (today being one of them). 

They must getting wind of something from someone involved that its coming to a close but those looking to make a name for themselves are guess which way!

It broke out earlier today that there is a rift between Pogba and Mourinho. Pogba wants to go to Barca. Barca are going to make a bid.

It's being said tonight that personal terms have been agreed between Mina and Everton and that Mina wants that move but United have now upped their bid.

Now Barca are offering Mina and Gomez to United to get Pogba.

So it could be possible that it's not Mina who is doing the messing around. Rather Barca instead.

As per...we just don't know.

41 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

The point is that it doesn’t look like a move to us is on the cards if they’re including him in another deal. 

They need to shift him on tho, they have too many non EU players. Wouldn't surprise me if he was included in their bid to force us to up to up our offer.

12 hours ago, Newty82 said:

It broke out earlier today that there is a rift between Pogba and Mourinho. Pogba wants to go to Barca. Barca are going to make a bid.

It's being said tonight that personal terms have been agreed between Mina and Everton and that Mina wants that move but United have now upped their bid.

Now Barca are offering Mina and Gomez to United to get Pogba.

So it could be possible that it's not Mina who is doing the messing around. Rather Barca instead.

As per...we just don't know.

Let's face it: The only headline of note these days would be that Mourinho has not fallen out with someone.

Just now, Isaiah said:

That's an unofficial account. And I find it weird that they are preparing to announce it "in the coming hours" (i.e the middle of the night). 

I know it is, the lack of blue tick is a giveaway. It is being reported by other accounts too. 

I guess we’ll find out if it’s true very soon.