IGNORED

Yerry Mina

It's a crazy fee when you consider they only paid £10mill for him in January. How can a CB increase in value by £25 mill in 6 months?

But, take these reported fees with a pinch of spunk. Richarlison was £50mill from day one if reporting, then it was £40mill near completion...probably still an exaggerated number and an absolute maximum after several add on's.

1 minute ago, Romey 1878 said:

No doubt it's a crazy fee. I wonder how many journo's heads are falling off over the fee Chelsea are paying for that GK though? As far as I've read they're give a half-arsed "it's a bit high" but then go on to make excuses etc. The different reporting is staggering.

It's all a bit daft really. Why I ignore a lot of it.

27 minutes ago, Newty82 said:

It's a crazy fee when you consider they only paid £10mill for him in January. How can a CB increase in value by £25 mill in 6 months?

But, take these reported fees with a pinch of spunk. Richarlison was £50mill from day one if reporting, then it was £40mill near completion...probably still an exaggerated number and an absolute maximum after several add on's.

World Cup goals are apparently worth adding £8m per goal in player value. 

Quite nervous about this one if I’m honest, but always am nervous of signing players after tournaments. Usually ends up to be a mess. 

I'm already tired of the Mina circus and I'd love us to just cut him loose.  He's clearly playing his options and that's not good enough for us. Either he wants to play for us 100% or he doesn't but we only need hungry players.  He clearly doesn't/isn'tt or he'd have signed weeks ago. Walk away Blues.

26 minutes ago, Weetabix said:

I'm already tired of the Mina circus and I'd love us to just cut him loose.  He's clearly playing his options and that's not good enough for us. Either he wants to play for us 100% or he doesn't but we only need hungry players.  He clearly doesn't/isn'ttt or he'd have signed weeks ago. Walk away Blues.

He has no affiliation with the club so why wouldn't he see if other offers come in? If you in your job was being offered your job by a few other places and there is talk of others coming in too wouldn't you wait and see what's on offer? I have no problem with him waiting to see what comes in, I'd do exactly the same.

51 minutes ago, aaron said:

He has no affiliation with the club so why wouldn't he see if other offers come in? If you in your job was being offered your job by a few other places and there is talk of others coming in too wouldn't you wait and see what's on offer? I have no problem with him waiting to see what comes in, I'd do exactly the same.

Yeah of course I would. But if it took me a month to decide which offer to accept neither could I blame a potential employer from questioning my commitment - they'd pull the offer and give it to someone who really wanted it.

5 minutes ago, Weetabix said:

Yeah of course I would. But if it took me a month to decide which offer to accept neither could I blame a potential employer from questioning my commitment - they'd pull the offer and give it to someone who really wanted it.

But it seems to be the current employer that is holding it up. They are playing for higher fees and trying to use him as leeway to land their targets.

Mina is as much a pawn as we are. Or so it appears to me when I join the dots. Nothing is 100% of course.

28 minutes ago, StevO said:

I don’t rate him that highly from what I saw, but i trust Marcel and Marco. Hope to see him in the blue shirt soon tomorrow. 

Yep. Pretty much this. I'm neither here nor there about him, bit unknown and untested in my eyes but Silva and Brands seem to know where they are at, so...trust!

2 minutes ago, Finn balor said:

We deffo need two centre halves. Mina and Zouma on loan would do me. Lascelles would be a dream signing. Only way is if we offered the likes of Bolasie and besic in part ex 

It turns out we can still sign players on loan until August 31st, so it's a possibility.

2 hours ago, hafnia said:

Check out @NicoSchira’s Tweet:

Looks like this done....

This is the third tweet in a week that said it is a done deal, I can't be arsed with it so get somebody else in to stop this fella making us look like mugs.

6 minutes ago, Bill said:

This is the third tweet in a week that said it is a done deal, I can't be arsed with it so get somebody else in to stop this fella making us look like mugs.

It's pissed me off no end tbh but we don't know the full details yet, Barca may have held out for bigger offers as reported he may have etc guess we'll find out one way or another tomorrow

55 minutes ago, EFC-Paul said:

Alan Myers with his last tease Tweet of the night 

https://mobile.twitter.com/ALANMYERSMEDIA/status/1027311465630453761

I think this is a goer multiple journalist's reporting he's on his way tomorrow along with Al who will definitely know something concrete is going on dropping hints 

He’s going to be the fella Sky have at FF tomorrow, so deffo keep an eye on what he’s saying. 

3 hours ago, Paddock said:

It is- free agents can sign at any time- apparently have to register by 1st September but Premier League sides can’t loan after 17:00 tomoz.

Same for free agents as loan deals for premier league teams. No business after 1700 hrs.