IGNORED

Yerry Mina

2 hours ago, Bailey said:

Has anyone seen this lad when he hasnt been wearing a Colombia shirt? 

Watched 1 or 2 of the very few games he has played at Barca.  Defensively he did not impress enough to take spots away from Pique or Umtiti who are both great CBs.  Offensively he does always seem like a threat in the box.

12 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

that vid he looks like a big old school defender, not super fast, looks nice on set pieces.

Why do all YouTube scouting videos have shit music?

not that impressed with that compilation to be honest, but I rarely put any faith in them at the same time

48 minutes ago, Matt said:

Why do all YouTube scouting videos have shit music?

not that impressed with that compilation to be honest, but I rarely put any faith in them at the same time

Agreed on all fronts. Which makes me think he's actually a good player. Youtube isn'tt kind to defenders who simply do their job. 

11 minutes ago, AlbanyNYToffee said:

Agreed on all fronts. Which makes me think he's actually a good player. Youtube isn'ttt kind to defenders who simply do their job. 

I didn’t think that video showed anything special to be honest 

3 hours ago, plaidharper said:

Watched 1 or 2 of the very few games he has played at Barca.  Defensively he did not impress enough to take spots away from Pique or Umtiti who are both great CBs.  Offensively he does always seem like a threat in the box.

To be fair, if he was good enough to take the places of either of them 2...he wouldn't even be getting mentioned on here!!!

10 minutes ago, EFC-Paul said:

The lad will leave Barca he's surplus as it is and they need to shed another non EU players and he looks likely, whether it'll be here is another thing though 

they already have with Paulinho, if they wanted another non EU player then you would be right but as of now they have 3 - Mina, Coutinho and Arthur

40 minutes ago, aaron said:

they already have with Paulinho, if they wanted another non EU player then you would be right but as of now they have 3 - Mina, Coutinho and Arthur

Mark beat me to it with regards to being surplus the non EU ruling probably won't count having a read up it looks like they'll loan/sell Marlon and Rafinha and Countinho is eligible for an EU passport in the next six months also 

If he leaves it'll be because he's not being used often enough 

31 minutes ago, Makis said:

You really think Keane was worth 30 million? Yes, we paid 30 million for him but if you buy an old banger for twenty grand it doesn't actually make the car worth that much. It just means you are a mug.

Of course not. Never said that. But that's what we got him for. If that's what we value him at, it makes 27 million for Mina look like highway robbery.