IGNORED

Yerry Mina

11 minutes ago, Steve_E said:
Bilel GhaziGeverifieerd account @BilelGhazi
Volgen @BilelGhazi volgen
Meer

Sans le citer, Jean-Michel Aulas sous-entend qu’il a parlé à Yerry Mina et que celui-ci lui a expliqué qu’il préférait disputer la C1 avec Lyon que rejoindre Everton. Reste l’aspect financier... @lequipe #lequipeMercato

Well if he’s not up for the premier league and wants an easier time in France, sod him (if true)

42 minutes ago, Steve_E said:
Bilel GhaziGeverifieerd account @BilelGhazi
Volgen @BilelGhazi volgen
Meer

Sans le citer, Jean-Michel Aulas sous-entend qu’il a parlé à Yerry Mina et que celui-ci lui a expliqué qu’il préférait disputer la C1 avec Lyon que rejoindre Everton. Reste l’aspect financier... @lequipe #lequipeMercato

Erm, I don't speak Welsh...can someone translate?

7 hours ago, Bailey said:

Just look at how many goals City scored. If it was that bad Madrid wouldnt have won the CL 3 times in a row or Athletico Madrid win the EL.

There are 3 great teams in that league, several good, and a few rubbish ones, which is more or less like this league.  

1 season and they set the Premier league record. Over there barca and Madrid score a 100 every year with Ronaldo and Messi consistently scoring 30 goals a season, the gulf is massive and the defending is noticeably a class below. 

27 minutes ago, Newty82 said:

Erm, I don't speak Welsh...can someone translate?

“Without quoting him, Jean-Michel Aulas implies that he spoke to Yerry Mina and that he explained to him that he preferred to play the C1 with Lyon than join Everton. Only the financial aspect outstanding”

rough google translation (saves me typing). Dunno what C1 is though

9 hours ago, DavisJD said:

With Barca signing Malcom, I presume the pressure is back on the non-EU players requirements for them.

I think Mina was off no matter what, I just don't think it would ever have been to us. It was clear pretty early on to me that he wasn't keen on moving to Everton.

8 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Not sure how well a move will go when a player isn’t totally committed to it. Hopefully he could put that out of his mind if he comes here. 

He's just assessing his options. He would be mad not to, he wants more money and/or a higher quality team/CL football.

I hope he comes, but I'd imagine this gets dragged out until the end of the window. Maybe he is waiting for other players to move to see if anything opens up for him, i.e Alderwiereld.

If I was to become an Everton player, I wouldn't look anywhere else. First of all we are competing in the best league in the world. There will be much less pressure on me than if I was playing for Barca or any other top club, and nowadays Everton can offer quite a lucrative salary. It's a no brainer deal for me.

8 minutes ago, Haiku said:

If I was to become an Everton player, I wouldn't look anywhere else. First of all we are competing in the best league in the world. There will be much less pressure on me than if I was playing for Barca or any other top club, and nowadays Everton can offer quite a lucrative salary. It's a no brainer deal for me.

Tinted glasses have to be taken off when talking about lads that have sweet fa affiliation or passion towards the club 

9 minutes ago, Finn balor said:

He’s 23, living the dream in an amazing city. I’m not sure if I’d be pushing for a move but then again he’s probably on about £30k a week and will at least double it playing for a premier team 

Double it but pay a fuck ton more tax too, so earnings might not be the biggest incentive. Playing in a more competitive league would, and should,  be the reason to move. 

Barcelona isn’t all that either. Nice for a short trip, not great to live there though. 

1 minute ago, Matt said:

Barcelona isn’t all that either. Nice for a short trip, not great to live there though. 

I bet most major cities are a pretty good place to live as a multi millionaire. I’d imagine life would be a bit different to what most of us would experience.

5 minutes ago, c1982 said:

I bet most major cities are a pretty good place to live as a multi millionaire. I’d imagine life would be a bit different to what most of us would experience.

Probably. I’m just going on the 10 months I lived in a 4 star hotel whilst I worked near there. 

3 minutes ago, Matt said:

Probably. I’m just going on the 10 months I lived in a 4 star hotel whilst I worked near there. 

Only 4 star?! You may have enjoyed it more in a 5 star.

You’ve also got to go off characters... I personally couldn’t ever live in London - just not for me. Millions think otherwise.