IGNORED

Yerry Mina

I really don't think we'll go from one lengthy problematic transfer to another with Lascelles 

As much as I rate the lad we'll end up getting played and massively overpay, he's their captain with little time to replace him and Rafa has already made it known he doesn't want him to leave it will have massive repercussions on their part 

51 minutes ago, EFC-Paul said:

I really don't think we'll go from one lengthy problematic transfer to another with Lascelles 

As much as I rate the lad we'll end up getting played and massively overpay, he's their captain with little time to replace him and Rafa has already made it known he doesn't want him to leave it will have massive repercussions on their part 

It would be rather ironic after they took Ferguson from us in similar circumstances

Which is why I can’t see it happening, selling Ferguson was the end of Johnson and selling Lascelles would be the end of Mike Ashley at Newcastle 

20 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

It would be rather ironic after they took Ferguson from us in similar circumstances

Which is why I can’t see it happening, selling Ferguson was the end of Johnson and selling Lascelles would be the end of Mike Ashley at Newcastle 

That's how I see it it's not a simple case this one of throw money at then because Ashley is at the helm the domino effect would be massive

No chance in my opinion but I could be wrong I just don't see it happening

We missed a trick with Mawson tbh and I still like the look of Bensebaini at Rennes 

34 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Ashley doesn't care.  Let's try and test that theory and bid £35m rising to £50m. The lad is top class. 

5 minutes ago, DownUnderToff said:

Issa Diop will be the one we missed IMO.  Young, big, strong, fast, and relatively cheap.

Yeah good shout I do think he'll do very well, just a shame he's gone to that delusional mob 

Haf any other player and I think it could well happen but this lad is their jewel ATM and to let him go will cause mayhem 

2 hours ago, patto said:

We could have had both Mawson and Gibson for 28m wonder why we never went for them both have premier experience and decent  

Gibson was pretty poor in his only season the Prem he's had one good season in the Championship and is very similar to Keane

Mawson is far better imo and a decent buy for Fulham I'd rather him here than Keane