IGNORED

Yerry Mina

29 minutes ago, aaron said:

Unless I’m missing something they have three with Mina? They got rid of Paulinho

With the non EU they are fine now 

I think most think he'll be very limited to games since he's stated he wants to play or leave 

They've just brought in Langlet along with Umtiti and Pique he'll likely be used sparsely

57 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

On tranfermarkt I see 

Mina 

marlon

douglas

Arthur

coutinho

suarez

Messi

Coutinho will be classed as a neutral player and is also eligible for a European passport very soon

Messi is a neutralised Spanish national and Suarez has duel Italian citizenship

They are getting shut of Marlon and Douglas by all accounts

2 hours ago, EFC-Paul said:

Coutinho will be classed as a neutral player and is also eligible for a European passport very soon

Messi is a neutralised Spanish national and Suarez has duel Italian citizenship

They are getting shut of Marlon and Douglas by all accounts

Thanks for clearing that up.

1 hour ago, c1982 said:

The non-EU player argument is pretty irrelevant as he’s not getting in ahead of Pique, Umtiti and Lenglet regardless!

Spot on.

13 hours ago, c1982 said:

He’s no John O’Shea is he?!

SAF didn't think so. Also they kept Johnny Evans over him. There's a reason he's playing in Spain and not here, easier league. Mina looked good but it's very worrying if he can't get a game in Barcas back four. Even Masherano managed to play centre half for them. 

3 hours ago, pete0 said:

SAF didn't think so. Also they kept Johnny Evans over him. There's a reason he's playing in Spain and not here, easier league. Mina looked good but it's very worrying if he can't get a game in Barcas back four. Even Masherano managed to play centre half for them. 

Let me get this right... we shouldn’t sign Mina because he can’t get in the Barcelona team ahead of Pique and Pique’s shite?

4 hours ago, c1982 said:

Let me get this right... we shouldn’t sign Mina because he can’t get in the Barcelona team ahead of Pique and Pique’s shite?

Haha I’m sure his World Cup winners medal, his league titles and his champions leagues will never help him get over Evans and O’Shae keeping him out of the United Team when he was a kid.