IGNORED

RE the stadium thread.

rubecula

As the stadium thread has been closed I personally would appreciate it if the admin and stewards refrained from posting in it as well.  I did have something to say on the thread but I am not able to do so (a bit late now anyway)  So a simple request from me to the staff, please do not post in the thread, or please move it to the admin forum, for the sake of our sanity and for the love of god.

7 hours ago, MikeO said:

It'll be reopened very soon, just giving a bit of breathing space; I don't see how any point you were going to make yesterday won't be valid today:).

(Not that you're noted for your points being particularly valid anyway:lol:)

What caused it to close.

27 minutes ago, Palfy said:

What caused it to close.

It's more "who" than "what"'. It was just getting daft so we gave it 24 hours to stop the circle of "fake news" and speculation descending into abuse. All OK now though, feel free to abuse anyone you like:P.

17 minutes ago, MikeO said:

It's more "who" than "what"'. It was just getting daft so we gave it 24 hours to stop the circle of "fake news" and speculation descending into abuse. All OK now though, feel free to abuse anyone you like:P.

Thanks so many to choose from😁

11 hours ago, rubecula said:

I suspect somebody complained to be truthful.

I complained, because I got bored with that John fella repeating the same post 15 or 20 times,  and some of our own members replying with the same posts time and time again.  Feel free now to post whatever you like cos after this post it will be on my ignore list.