IGNORED

Wilmar Barrios

• 5 months later...
1 hour ago, Matt said:

And Mina at this rate. 

It was just a general comment mate, whenever I see “x was good at x tournament” I just switch off :lol: 

Oh I know I didn't take it any other way mate I have the same mindset with tournament football 

Mina is a slight worry for me but I do think he will settle down and adapt fine.... hopefully!

3 minutes ago, EFC-Paul said:

Oh I know I didn't take it any other way mate I have the same mindset with tournament football 

Mina is a slight worry for me but I do think he will settle down and adapt fine.... hopefully!

I’m very worried about him. It’s not a question of adaptation for me, his positioning is truly awful and he’s extremely clumsy when people get close. I know he’s trying to be a powerful defender and aggressive but he’s just ungainly! 

38 minutes ago, Matt said:

I’m very worried about him. It’s not a question of adaptation for me, his positioning is truly awful and he’s extremely clumsy when people get close. I know he’s trying to be a powerful defender and aggressive but he’s just ungainly! 

Looked the same for Barca, which is why I worried about him. 

1 hour ago, Matt said:

There's me trying to be positive and you come in and crush my nerves 😂

No I agree he does look awkward and clumsy reminds me very much of Sakho I just hope as with Keane something switches 

1 hour ago, EFC-Paul said:

There's me trying to be positive and you come in and crush my nerves 😂

No I agree he does look awkward and clumsy reminds me very much of Sakho I just hope as with Keane something switches 

Keanes problems were all mental. Mina’s are all physical 

Boca Juniors president Daniel Angelici has told Argentine radio it would take an offer of £20m to land midfielder Wilmar Barrios.

Barrios has been linked with a move to Everton in recent weeks with Tottenham also lurking for the 25-year-old midfielder, who has 16 caps for Colombia.

“No offer has come for Barrios, he has a clause of £20m,” Angelici said via Sport Witness.

“If a club puts the money in, they will have to talk to the player, but if he wants to go there’s nothing we can do.”