Sign in to follow this  
c1982

Malcom

I really hope this is bollocks and Brands has more about him than some dubious Twitter source. We are weak down the spine of the team, I want to see us linked with centre forwards, central midfielders and centre backs before we go chasing a fifth winger. Not a priority. 

3 hours ago, nogs said:

I really hope this is bollocks and Brands has more about him than some dubious Twitter source. We are weak down the spine of the team, I want to see us linked with centre forwards, central midfielders and centre backs before we go chasing a fifth winger. Not a priority. 

Pretty much this. We missed our chance on him, now we have enough wingers, so we don't need another unless one of ours is about to leave. We should spend our budget on a class striker, right back and replacement for Gana. Anything else is a luxury and not a priority.

4 hours ago, Haiku said:

Pretty much this. We missed our chance on him, now we have enough wingers, so we don't need another unless one of ours is about to leave. We should spend our budget on a class striker, right back and replacement for Gana. Anything else is a luxury and not a priority.

Everyone seems to be complaining about Walcott (i'm torn), so another winger seems a good shout. 

I'm hoping Brands can talk Vlasic around mind you

1 hour ago, Matt said:

Everyone seems to be complaining about Walcott (i'm torn), so another winger seems a good shout. 

I'm hoping Brands can talk Vlasic around mind you

Vlasic is playing in the centre though, where we wants to play. Don't think Silva would drop Sigurdsson and not sure Vlasic wants to be out wide.