He’s boss on footy manager! Other than that I have no idea if he’s good, been a lot of big clubs linked with him recently but none have gone for him. 

5 minutes ago, aaron said:

He’s boss on footy manager! Other than that I have no idea if he’s good, been a lot of big clubs linked with him recently but none have gone for him. 

He is one of the best players I signed on there on my last FM16 game. Playing him on the right of a front 3, get him cutting inside on his left foot.

49 minutes ago, c1982 said:

If we get Malcom and Bernard, we’d only be an Alan and Clive short of a lawn bowls team.

We should close this thread now. You win.

On a serious note, this came out of nowehere - hope it's true. Hopefully this means Bolasie on the way out and we have a group of at-least semi-exciting wingers to play (Walcott, Lookman, Malcolm)

I'm really trying not to get my hopes up on this one 

This lad is quality, I don't like the term but this lad has the potential to be a worldie 

Would be some coup if we can pull it off 

1 hour ago, StevO said:

Don’t know the slightest thing about the guy, left footed?

Yep left footed. On FM he is a quick, dribbling creative player that can play up front or wide which looking at Youtube seems to be pretty accurate, although I think he may play more behind a striker (no 10) than as the main striker. I doubt he would be a focal point in a 433 over here.

He's a bit Andy Townsendish about his shooting, though. Shoots from everywhere. As opposed to Townsend he actually hit the goal a few times so great footage for his tube video.

31 minutes ago, Paddock said:

All shite according to the Echo

The same Echo that had Mori going to Boro a few hours before he was announced as a Villarreal player... :lol: 

Not saying it’s not a load of bollocks but I wouldn’t trust that paper to even know the address for Goodison Park 

21 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

The same Echo that had Mori going to Boro a few hours before he was announced as a Villarreal player... :lol: 

Not saying it’s not a load of bollocks but I wouldn’t trust that paper to even know the address for Goodison Park 

True enough but Domonic Kings also said he thinks it’s wide of the mark- Alan Myers has heard nothing. Hopefully they are all wrong.

Malcolm, Zaha, Januzaj, Richarlison - either someone has heard Silva thinks our wingers are worse than our CBs, our midfielders and our one left back, or there is some incredibly lazy journalism going on. 

45 minutes ago, tonkaroost said:

I'm starting to get my hopes up.

I can't wait for that crushed feeling when this doesn't go through.

😂

I really want a mass exodus of the shite and a really good 16-20 players with the kids topping up. Stek, coco, Williams,Morgan, klassen, Bolasie, mirralas, niasse plus the likes of browning etc. Malcolm is the exact type of player we need in the first eleven. Next- centre back, left back, midfielder and forward 

Could be off to Roma, his agent has said "I will speak to Monchi in the upcoming hours, the player would like to come to Italy"

looks like the dream is over.

8 hours ago, EFC-Paul said:

Shame we missed out he's a potential world beater 

No thanks. Seems to be an arrogant prick. We were in a decent spot to sign him, he holds out for a bigger club and Roma comes in for him. On his way to Rome to finalize the move and Barca comes in, he begs Bordeaux to let him move there instead. Didn’t even let his poor mother know he wasn’t landing in Rome anymore.

https://www.sport-english.com/en/news/barca/malcoms-potential-move-to-barca-surprises-everyone---even-his-mother-6958147

Confirmed. Signed for Barca at the last minute!!!

Maybe they will loan him to us?!

Shuts the Redshite up anyway. Those fucktards were raving how them signing the Roma GK enabled Roma to afford Malcom and so scuppered our plans!!!

5 minutes ago, Newty82 said:

Confirmed. Signed for Barca at the last minute!!!

Maybe they will loan him to us?!

Shuts the Redshite up anyway. Those fucktards were raving how them signing the Roma GK enabled Roma to afford Malcom and so scuppered our plans!!!

i feel for you Liverpudlians that have to put up with them, they sound like a bunch of knuckle draggers.

4 hours ago, dunlopp9987 said:

No thanks. Seems to be an arrogant prick. We were in a decent spot to sign him, he holds out for a bigger club and Roma comes in for him. On his way to Rome to finalize the move and Barca comes in, he begs Bordeaux to let him move there instead. Didn’t even let his poor mother know he wasn’t landing in Rome anymore.

https://www.sport-english.com/en/news/barca/malcoms-potential-move-to-barca-surprises-everyone---even-his-mother-6958147

Might well be mate but I'm purely talking footballing ability 

4 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

i feel for you Liverpudlians that have to put up with them, they sound like a bunch of knuckle draggers.

I'm glad I don't live in the area. It's bad enough listening to them from afar!