IGNORED

Blackburn

Romey 1878

Its going to get interesting in these friendlies as some players will surely start seeing their game time decrease. Depending on fitness we have Bolasie, Walcott, Lookman, Richarlison, DCL, Siggy, Martina and Gana all to come in to the fold who werent involved in Portugal. 

As far as I can tell the next game isnt until next weekend so I am expecting a strong team.

Just now, Ghoat said:

ok, now THAT is interesting. Niasse on right wing I guess?  Robinson, Pennington, Besic and Mirallas given a change before sold/loaned?

Niasse will be through the middle I would imagine. Sandro on the right, and Mirallas on the left of a front three.

9 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Mirallas getting so much time is surprising for me, I thought he'd definitely be on his way; either Silva likes him or he's getting lots of chances in the shop window.

My thoughts too. Either Silva is giving him every chance to prove his worth, or putting him in the window - or both at the same time. Marcus Silver is clever like that ;) 

It's worrying how badly this squad is riddled with AIDS. We can't write off these games as ''pre-season'' and then expect to flick a switch when we come to play Wolves. Even as a number two Stekelenburg is poor. He let Bradley Dack's early effort sail past him (and it was inches wide) and was nowhere near their goal. Mattew Pennington isn'tt going to be a youngster forever, he's 23 and we've got better options - move him on for fucks sake. Ashley Williams is just, well, Ashley Williams. I'd rather cheer on Charles Manson if I'm being perfectly honest. 

Besic has been class all pre-season but looks dodgy tonight, playing hospital balls as if they're going out of fashion and after bursting onto the scene Tom Davies has suddenly become anonymous under Silva. It's honestly so worrying how average we are, we're being played off the park by a Championship team and will be torn apart at Molenyeux. I get that it's pre-season but it's been four games now. We were shite against Bury, barely turned up against Lille and were beaten by a Porto side that are in disarray. 

2 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Stream dead, jumped back to three minutes in and now black. Everyone?

Yeah it's down for me too, which is great as it means I don't have to sit through the shite at Ewood Park.

14 minutes ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

It's worrying how badly this squad is riddled with AIDS. We can't write off these games as ''pre-season'' and then expect to flick a switch when we come to play Wolves. Even as a number two Stekelenburg is poor. He let Bradley Dack's early effort sail past him (and it was inches wide) and was nowhere near their goal. Mattew Pennington isn'ttt going to be a youngster forever, he's 23 and we've got better options - move him on for fucks sake. Ashley Williams is just, well, Ashley Williams. I'd rather cheer on Charles Manson if I'm being perfectly honest. 

Besic has been class all pre-season but looks dodgy tonight, playing hospital balls as if they're going out of fashion and after bursting onto the scene Tom Davies has suddenly become anonymous under Silva. It's honestly so worrying how average we are, we're being played off the park by a Championship team and will be torn apart at Molenyeux. I get that it's pre-season but it's been four games now. We were shite against Bury, barely turned up against Lille and were beaten by a Porto side that are in disarray. 

Yeah it's down for me too, which is great as it means I don't have to sit through the shite at Ewood Park.

It’s on sport tv2 in Portugal for anyone with Iptv 👍🏻