IGNORED

Rennes

Romey 1878

I imagine that will be as close to the line-up for Wolves as we will get aside from new signings as I doubt the injured lads will be match fit it time. 

Hoepfully we see improvement from Gana and Siggy now they have a game under their belts and both Sandro and Cenk get the goal their confidence needs!

Looks pretty close to a first choice 11.

Can feel the hairs being pulled out for Morgan/Gana starting together 🤣🤣🤣 BUT I think it's the first proper time Silva will see them together???

Sandro is getting plenty of time...he has been full of energy in his games and not been too bad in my eyes, not amazing but plenty have done less. Looks pretty good on set pieces. Certainly getting more chance than other 'so so' players.

Need to see something from these lads.

1 down, caught on the counter. Sandro under played a pass to Gana on their 18 yard box. Keane had the best chance to clear and it looks like he missed it. Not sure what Jags was doing either. He was allowing runners past him without closing the ball.

How on earth has Coleman escaped any criticism for their goals? Both down his side of the pitch and he's absolutely nowhere to be seen :lol: 

We badly need to sign a central midfielder that will run forward with and without the ball, and can pass accurately. We've got fuck all in the middle of the pitch and it's killing us.

Just now, Romey 1878 said:

How on earth has Coleman escaped any criticism for their goals? Both down his side of the pitch and he's absolutely nowhere to be seen :lol: 

We badly need to sign a central midfielder that will run forward with and without the ball, and can pass accurately. We've got fuck all in the middle of the pitch and it's killing us.

First goal he was pushing forward so was well out of position. Thats the space the 2 DMs are meant to cover. 

Cant remember the 2nd goal. 

3 minutes ago, Bailey said:

First goal he was pushing forward so was well out of position. Thats the space the 2 DMs are meant to cover. 

Cant remember the 2nd goal. 

Depends on manager instructions though? Most the time when full backs push on, the CB's split and the DM sits in. Usually only one player is a true DM.

I remember when Schneiderlin first joined, that's exactly what we/he would do.