IGNORED

Marcos Rojo

30 million pounds for a permanently injured flop who, as that article puts it, "was embarrassed by Kylian Mbappe in their knockout defeat to France"? No thanks.  Tired of being the club United dump their rejects onto (and in this case, for TWICE what they paid for him!).  

12 minutes ago, c1982 said:

This makes no sense to me but Silva had him at Sporting.

And sold him, for a relatively small fee. And in his time at United he's done nothing at all to impress anyone, yet that MEN article says United are set to double their money on him?? Hopefully this is just very lazy journalism, with papers now reduced to seeing what defenders Silva used to manage and making wild speculations based on that.  

If he's fit he's a very good player in the right system/team tbh, most of my mates who support United really rate him 

Good in the air quick and versatile and can play the ball out from the back very  well, if we could get Mina (doubtful I know) or someone similar beside him I'd be happy having him here

Coleman------Mina------Rojo------Digne 

That's a great back four imo 

10 minutes ago, Bailey said:

As much as I dont really like Rojo he is better than what we have (other than Jags) and is a much better fit than plodders Keane and Williams.

I’m not sure he is. Always been a liability when I’ve seen him play. 

5 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

I always thought he was a LB that had been shoehorned into playing CB when United were having an injury crisis at CB. 

He's the opposite I think from what I've read, originally a CB adapted to a LB wingback and LW'er 

Might be Darmian your thinking of as Mourinho has the two playing everywhere at the back I've confused the two before tbh 

53 minutes ago, Matt said:

I’m not sure he is. Always been a liability when I’ve seen him play. 

Yeh he is. No more than Williams or Keane though and he is far quicker, more mobile and left footed. 

I dont really want him here though but I would have him ahead of the two named above.

51 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Yeh he is. No more than Williams or Keane though and he is far quicker, more mobile and left footed. 

I dont really want him here though but I would have him ahead of the two named above.

Maybe, if he’s not suspended or injured. I’ll grant you Williams but not Keane.