Sign in to follow this  
Romey 1878

Pip And Aj

Would guess that he is going to start Defoe and Crouch again for the game and as you said if Johnson is going to play it will be from the bench.

So the England strikers are Defoe, D Bent, Crouch and AJ

Hope Johnson does well but not to well, because other wise he might be wanted by other prem teams then we'll lose might him :( But for now I hope he plays his heart out for England! if he gets the chance!

These chances don't come along too often for fringe players especially with the amount of first choice strikers out. I hope Johnson does himself justice because it might be his last chance once Rooney and Owen are back in contention.

According to Sky Sports they think he might be starting on Saturday in place of his brother on the right back, which will be good if its true instead of someone like Luke Young as he has played well there for us this season so far I think

According to Sky Sports they think he might be starting on Saturday in place of his brother on the right back, which will be good if its true instead of someone like Luke Young as he has played well there for us this season so far I think

47643[/snapback]

:D yep ;)

I'd put big money on AJ and Neville starting on Saturday, when they interviewed him on Saturday (Neville) they kinda said that he was playing instead of their Sh1thead Gary!! I also think that after watching him at B'burn and Spurs Mclaren must be ready to pitch for him!! Fingers crossed :rolleyes:

Defoe is expected to start upfront with Crouch for England

47972[/snapback]

i cant see why. hes shite. to my knowledge he hasnt scored a goal this season so far.

i think either bent or AJ should start with crouch

i cannot comprehend why people kiss the arse of defoe. he hasnt played a game all season and he isnt on form. on his day he can be a good striker but he hasnt lived up to that.

AJ and crouch have been the performers this season so far with bent coming up behind them they should be in the team not defoe

right here we go.

i didnt see the first half but i saw defoes goals. he took em quite well.

from what i saw of AJ he looked good. i think he should be given a go against macedonia on wednesday.

anyone know how neville played. i didnt see much of him

Steptoe, for me was only beaten to MOTM by Gerrard or Hargreaves.

I couldn't believe it when he was subbed, but maybe he had done enough to warrant his place against FYR Macedonia.

ATB

Mac