IGNORED

Predict Our Result: 2018/2019 Season

Cornish Steve

Here are the results from the Arsenal game. Not surprisingly, no-one predicted Jags as the scorer; however, congratulations to Romey and Shukes for predicting the final score. They lead for the month of April. For the season and per prediction, despite scoring a duck this round, dunlopp9987 retains a healthy lead.

WSekNOV.png

Our predictions for the Fulham game were - well - awful. They laughed at us, Rubes, for predicting 2-4, but we won the round with 2 points apiece. For the month of April, Romey and Shukes remain joint leaders. Now that dunlopp9987 has scored a goose egg two weeks in a row, it's getting a little interesting at the top, for both the season and per prediction.

3mwqR5J.png

Our predictions were not too good: We did much better than expected against United. Four people tied for the lead this round: Matt, pete0, sibdane, and myself. For the month of April, Shukes and I are tied for the lead. And what a difference three weeks can make. dunlopp9987 continues his run of poor form, and it's now a three-horse race with three games to go: dunlopp9987 leads by a single point over myself, with Palfy just two points further back. A 10-pointer could pull nyblue23, sibdane, and Palfy into contention. It's all to play for now.

g2IR9z2.png

Congratulations to Aidan for winning Round 36, the only one of us to predict no Everton scorer against Palace. Cornish Steve won for the month of April and has taken over the lead for the season and per prediction (the game's not rigged, I promise!). With two more matches to predict, everyone currently above the TT Average score has a chance of winning for the season.

oFaCj8p.png

Our predictions were brilliant for this game. For the first time ever, to gain the extra point for your prediction being better than average, you must have predicted the exact score. Four people won the round by predicting that score: AlbanyNYToffee, markjazzbassist, nyblue23, and Palfy. With one match left to predict, it's very close at the top, especially with Palfy winning this round.

As with previous seasons, anyone capable of winning for the season must message their prediction to a neutral third party and not post it here. Is someone willing to receive predictions from dunlopp9987, Palfy, nyblue23, and myself? Thanks.

9BgpZAX.png