Sign in to follow this  
Cornish Steve

Predict Our Result: 2018/2019 Season

Steve, I will not be here to post a score next week  and I am not sure who we are playing so I would like to post "blind" for it if it is allowed.

my prediction for next week is 2 - 0 for Everton  (home or away)  first scorer will be Tosun

and I will be away on the end of September  but I will post something about that nearer the time  if that is ok,  (I don't want to be kicked out for missing posts, if I need to I will ask someone to post for me) 

edit:

just seen that we are away to Bournemouth next week  but prediction still stands.  0 - 2 to Everton (Tosun )

3 hours ago, rubecula said:

Steve, I will not be here to post a score next week  and I am not sure who we are playing so I would like to post "blind" for it if it is allowed.

my prediction for next week is 2 - 0 for Everton  (home or away)  first scorer will be Tosun

and I will be away on the end of September  but I will post something about that nearer the time  if that is ok,  (I don't want to be kicked out for missing posts, if I need to I will ask someone to post for me) 

edit:

just seen that we are away to Bournemouth next week  but prediction still stands.  0 - 2 to Everton (Tosun )

Was Shukes post above not a clue 😉

Two games, and two 10-pointers. Congratulations to Matt for predicting correctly the final score and the first Everton goalscorer. As Rubes pointed out above, this is the first time ever (that I recall) that everyone predicted an Everton win.

For the month of August (with one game remaining), Matt Tiger has a 5-point lead. It was take something special to catch him.

Screen Shot 2018-08-19 at 7.03.38 PM.png

by the time this game is under way I will be at our old home in the midlands with my sisters.

please remember what I said about being away for a few games too, 

On 24/08/2018 at 14:09, Matt Tiger said:

Bournemouth 2 - Everton 2 Cenk

Took a leap of faith to predict a point... Not feeling good about this match unfortunately

You're good at this......go away!