Sign in to follow this  
Cornish Steve

Predict Our Result: 2018/2019 Season

For the month of August, Matt Tiger ran away with it - coming joint first again this week for predicting the correct score. On the whole, our point totals this week were low despite our predictions being quite good. Those receiving the extra point this week for a "better than average prediction" were within one goal of the correct score.

On to September.

Screen Shot 2018-08-29 at 8.17.54 PM.png

Our scores were rather poor for the Huddersfield game. Everyone predicted an Everton win, and everyone predicted Everton would score at least two goals. Neither of these two outcomes came to pass.

Rubes: I shall correct your score next time around. Since you gave advance notice of being away, it wouldn't be right to deduct a point.

Also, welcome to msloan78, who's currently tied for first place in the month of September.

Screen Shot 2018-09-03 at 2.01.39 PM.png

12 hours ago, aaron said:

I've had an absolute shocker so far!

10 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

Me too :lol: 

6 hours ago, Peter H said:

Ive been just as bad! Literally 

I'm only marginally better, new kids on the block getting off to a flyer; have they got the stamina to maintain though, that's the question. Cream will always rise to the top:P.

On 13/09/2018 at 00:48, Cornish Steve said:

I'm going to change my prediction for this one, given the number of changes we're forced to make.

Everton 4-2 Wham
Tosun

Steve you regretted not sticking with your original prediction so much last season are you sure you should be changing.