Sign in to follow this  
Cornish Steve

Predict Our Result: 2018/2019 Season

On 27/02/2019 at 11:47, Shukes said:

Everton 2-0 Shite

Dominic Calvert-Lewyn... Both!

love the  optimism shukes but honestly if that happens I will give you a big slap on the back and tell you my name is Hans and I am a Dutchman.  :rofl:

Congratulations to Matt, Shukes, and Wiggytop for scoring five points in this round. MikeO, despite a poor prediction against Cardiff, did enough to hang on and win for the month of February. For the season, dunlopp9987 has come back fighting and is now in a tie for the lead. He's retaken the lead per prediction. Despite a flying start, Matt Tiger has failed to predict for many weeks and has now dropped out altogether. It's on to March and the derby.

j3ZBG11.png

2 hours ago, MikeO said:

Everton 1-2 Liverpool

Gylfi

In all seriousness I intended all week to go for 0-0 but only got home from a hospital visit at 4.10 ish and panicked, so I blame my mother-in-law for being very selfish and fracturing her pelvis at a very inconvenient time:shakingfist:

no idea who will turn up to play aganst  Newcastle   so as I am the eternal pessimist these days I suspect ir will be

Newcastle 2 - 0 Everton

no scorer