Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Cornish Steve

Predict Our Result: 2018/2019 Season

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, dunlopp9987 said:

Fingers crossed I won't be penalized for not doing my prediction for the Newcastle match? Went on the site after the lineups had been announced and it was down.

You're not alone, Steve will decide what happens, it's his baby.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, MikeO said:

You're not alone, Steve will decide what happens, it's his baby.

Those who didnā€™t manage to get there predictions in could be asked to put in what they planned to submit before being locked out I for one wouldnā€™t fib honestly šŸ¤„

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, dunlopp9987 said:

Fingers crossed I won't be penalized for not doing my prediction for the Newcastle match? Went on the site after the lineups had been announced and it was down.

Iā€™ve been thinking about this in order to be fair. Each week I calculate the average prediction; you see it listed in the results as ā€˜TT Averageā€™.Ā For the Newcastle game, IĀ shall apply the average prediction to those unable to predict.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Cornish Steve said:

Iā€™ve been thinking about this in order to be fair. Each week I calculate the average prediction; you see it listed in the results as ā€˜TT Averageā€™.Ā For the Newcastle game, IĀ shall apply the average prediction to those unable to predict.

Brill, I always post my prediction once the team has been announced , not that it has does me any good so far !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×
×
  • Create New...