IGNORED

Valencia (Home - Pre Season)

aaron

Anyone going?

I've convinced the missus (who is a horrid red) to come with me and the little lad. She's slowly being converted.

Hope to see Digne and Richarlison start together and hopefully get a left wing partnership going. Still cant see us winning this though.

Who are we hoping to see today then? I would normally expect a team that's very close to the starting 11 next week but seeing as we have a few players that have been injured or ill it might be that we see some of them start instead, mainly the likes of Walcott, Lookman, Bolasie, DCL, Beni and Holgate. Its also been mentioned that Pickford is back in training so we might see him between the sticks along with Digne for his first outing since signing.

I would like to see a line-up similar to this:

-----------------------Pickford

Coleman - Holgate - Jags - Digne

---------- <insert indept DM>

-------------Davies - Siggy

-----Walcott - Tosun - Richarlison

Id get Lookman on at half time, possibly with DCL up front. I would switch Siggy for Vlasic later in the game as well Beni for whichever DM we choose.

19 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Who are we hoping to see today then? I would normally expect a team that's very close to the starting 11 next week but seeing as we have a few players that have been injured or ill it might be that we see some of them start instead, mainly the likes of Walcott, Lookman, Bolasie, DCL, Beni and Holgate. Its also been mentioned that Pickford is back in training so we might see him between the sticks along with Digne for his first outing since signing.

I would like to see a line-up similar to this:

-----------------------Pickford

Coleman - Holgate - Jags - Digne

---------- <insert indept DM>

-------------Davies - Siggy

-----Walcott - Tosun - Richarlison

Id get Lookman on at half time, possibly with DCL up front. I would switch Siggy for Vlasic later in the game as well Beni for whichever DM we choose.

I like this lineup, except I'd rather see Keane instead of Jags. I guess Gana at the DM position. Maybe Besic?