IGNORED

Kurt Zouma

54 minutes ago, aaron said:

seen a few tweets today from accounts that seem to be on the money with other stuff saying we are still trying for him but it remains to be seen if Chelsea will do business.

seems to be the information has come from Paul Joyce's article! Yeerrsss.

9 minutes ago, Bailey said:

This would be our best piece of business this summer in my opinion. 

It would be amazing but I think we are all grasping at straws here. There was never any reason for Chelsea to let him go given their circumstances. We all knew that. It would take him being unsettled there and it's fanciful, in my opinion, to think that his one loan season with us is enough for him to ignore a chance for serious game time with them.

If we don't sign Zouma then we definitely need another CB to play alongside Keane. I think Mina has the potential to be a decent one, but I'm not feeling very confident after the pre-season friendlies. He seems to take time to get settled in matches. I feel that Mina is one of those players that can win you a game or cost you one at the moment.

1 hour ago, SpartyBlue said:

It would be amazing but I think we are all grasping at straws here. There was never any reason for Chelsea to let him go given their circumstances. We all knew that. It would take him being unsettled there and it's fanciful, in my opinion, to think that his one loan season with us is enough for him to ignore a chance for serious game time with them.

If Sarri was still there I think we would get him but its a different ball game now with Lamps