IGNORED

André Gomes

Peter H

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, hafnia said:

Looks like the player Rodwell should have been. 

I'm hoping there is more to come... I'm sure there is. Nice range of passing. A bit too polite but he needs confidence

He will only get better.

i don’t think he was great in the game, but there was enough to see the potential. 

3 minutes ago, Aidan said:

They showed highlights of him on match of the day and he seemed to show glimpses of a very tidy player. Vision and passing seem sound, looked forward, and looked energetic and determined, to me. 

That pass to slip Walcott through was great. Walcott makes them runs every game but they usually go unnoticed. 

He got better as the game went on. He started doing the simple stuff and then added more quality as the game went on. 

As I said in the game day thread, he isnt going to be a battler. Lets hope that he doesnt have to play with Schneiderlin as we will never win a challenge!

3 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

Probably a little bit unfair. I don't think he'll be throwing himself into challenge after challenge, but I thought he looked willing to chase and put his foot in when needed.

Look to me he battles when he has the ball in his possession rather than when chasing the ball.

12 minutes ago, Matt said:

How long was he out? How many minutes has he played? 

Lets the give lad a chance before making any judgements, positive or negative and also trust Marco and Marcel’s expertise 

There no fun in that!

We want animosity and we want it now!