IGNORED

André Gomes

Peter H

Just watched a few clips of him and had a nosey around on line and loads of Barca fans say similar to what Haf did in the other thread he needs games and his confidence building 

Very good player great with the ball good vision etc but he's been battered by the fans who just want to see Messi and co line up week in week out 

In one clip he's bearing down on goal and Suarez is shouting and pointing for him to play it backwards 15/20 yards to Messi which seemed to sum it up for me

29 minutes ago, aaron said:

Desperate to join Marco's big blue revolution. Lovely, simply lovely.

Great bit of business of it happens 

Coming off the back of an injury ATM and gives us scope to properly see what he's about, reminds me a bit of Ross but with a brain to match his feet 

1 hour ago, EFC-Paul said:

Great bit of business of it happens 

Coming off the back of an injury ATM and gives us scope to properly see what he's about, reminds me a bit of Ross but with a brain to match his feet 

I mentioned it on the Twitter thread.  It has all the hallmarks of one of moyes early breakthrough signings.... Players of previously proven calibre who hit a big patch of staleness. Arteta being the main one that springs to mind.

23 minutes ago, nyblue23 said:

Is it? I guess I don’t see loan figures getting bandied about very often, so it sounded like a lot.

If you think that it's like a one year contract, then it's peanuts.  Equivalent to a transfer with a 5 year contract would be 10 million.  I'm happy with this deal.

Reading a few articles it seems his preferred position is left mid, though he can play centre or right.  Seems we've brought in 3 players who would like to play left wing!  We also (i think) kept lookman who also likes to play on the left!

A bit koeman style isn'tt it?  I hope Silva knows where he's putting them all!