Sign in to follow this  
Peter H

André Gomes

40 minutes ago, badaids said:

Interesting ... what level would it be if he got wanked off by Peter Ebdon and the lead singer of Echo and the Bunnymen was watching?

Too deep.

12 minutes ago, badaids said:

Roger that.  How would you rate Ian 'Beefy' Botham and Gomes at it with Robin GIbb watching from inside a wardrobe?

Every one has a skeleton in the cupboard. 

11 minutes ago, badaids said:

Roger that.  How would you rate Ian 'Beefy' Botham and Gomes at it with Robin GIbb watching from inside a wardrobe?

I once had Andrea Boardman and Elton Welsby giving me the eye from across the bar....  to be fair I was in my prime and was hoping Elton was talent spotting for Andrea but I fear it was the other way round. 

9 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

I once had Andrea Boardman and Elton Welsby giving me the eye from across the bar....  to be fair I was in my prime and was hoping Elton was talent spotting for Andrea but I fear it was the other way round. 

Must have been a hay clarse bar.  Are you sure it wasn't Stan Boardman and Elton John?

12 minutes ago, London Blue said:

Casually checks the thread, sees some interesting comments, casually leaves the thread to hide in André Gomes' wardrobe.  Naked.

Fixed that for you.

On 24/02/2020 at 19:46, badaids said:

😂😂😂

On 24/02/2020 at 22:55, StevO said:

Follows LB out the door. 

Hold on, so you and LB were in the wardrobe with Robin Gibb? 😉

Right, hang on yeah, so what would it mean if Barry from Eastenders and Andre were at it and Björn Ulvaeus from ABBA had hidden himself in the dead space in the ceiling and was watching through a hole he’d drilled, while meanwhile Trevor MacDonald was watching the whole thing through the window (nothing kinky he just happened to be passing and is quite shocked about the whole thing actually)?

Anyway - so good to have Andre back.

Fantastic to not only have André Gomes back playing for us, but to also have him put in such a decent performance on his return. Hopefully he will go from strength to strength now, but I think I'l still give a slight 'wince' every time he goes in for a tackle.

37 minutes ago, Tonsta said:

does anyone know when our next game is?

It'll be the second game on Friday but I don't know the exact time, he was third up today and it started at 2.30 so I'd guess about 1.45. Quarter final against Raheem Sterling, bring it on!

Win that there's a possible Merseyside derby semi against Alexander-Arnold. 👍

Edit:

"The opening rounds will feature four matches per day between 12:00 and 16:00 BST from Tuesday 21 April to Friday 24 April. The semi-finals and final will be televised live on Sky Sports at 15:00 BST on Saturday 25 April."

If anyone feels the need to watch it back or Covid isolation is getting to them and they just need to pretend for a short while that it’s just a regular Saturday afternoon (obviously it’ll be clear very quickly when when DCL takes his chances and no goals are conceded that this isn’t the real Everton! ..... although Pickford in the 2nd half was a till up to his normal tricks 😂

https://www.premierleague.com/news/1659256

1 hour ago, MikeO said:

Maybe Reece James is just crap at it? No idea, I've never played the game; is it possible to judge his abilities on just one game? 

Gomes looks good at it. The way he played on the ball in the game is very similar to how he plays in real life funnily enough. 

19 hours ago, MikeO said:

Maybe Reece James is just crap at it? No idea, I've never played the game; is it possible to judge his abilities on just one game? 

I think it was a combination of the both. I don’t think Gomes will win it as there wasn’t a great deal of variation in his play and a couple of miss placed passes but he’s no mug. Reece James on the other hand was all over the place. I confident to judge him on one game as being distinctly average (I’d put him it about a league 8 FUT and that might be generous). A win today will likely setup a Merseyside derby semi final. 

2 hours ago, barryj said:

A win today will likely setup a Merseyside derby semi final. 

Definitely now, Alexander-Arnold beat Atsu 4-1 in the first game today, warm up those fingers André!

1 hour ago, MikeO said:

Diogo Jota won it for Wolves but as he grew up supporting Everton I'll let him off, beat Alexander-Arnold with a golden goal after a 1-1 draw. TA-A reacted like a spoilt kid at the end.😂

There’s a surprise, taking after his manager. 

5 hours ago, MikeO said:

Diogo Jota won it for Wolves but as he grew up supporting Everton I'll let him off, beat Alexander-Arnold with a golden goal after a 1-1 draw. TA-A reacted like a spoilt kid at the end.😂

That’s one of the requirements you need if you want to play for the shite.