IGNORED

André Gomes

Peter H

2 hours ago, Isaiah said:

I really hope we sign Gomes, but I'd take that twitter feed with a huge pinch of salt. 90% of its posts read like Daily Star 'rumours' (just now: "West Ham have told Man Utd Issa Diop is NOT FOR SALE" - this just isn't how stuff like this works). Next to this Gomes DONE DEAL! tweet they claim Lampard is on his way to manage Chelsea, even though Derby just said there's not even been an approach. Like I said I hope Gomes signs, and I believe he will, but that twitter feed is just throwing 100 clumps a mud per hour at a wall and banking on 5 of them sticking. 

There was a time when this feed was 99% spot on, but if I remember I remember correctly, went massively down hill the last couple of years. For me it’s not really a matter of doubting him signing, but I still won’t be comfortable until I see the official statement. 

1 hour ago, Matt said:

There was a time when this feed was 99% spot on, but if I remember I remember correctly, went massively down hill the last couple of years. For me it’s not really a matter of doubting him signing, but I still won’t be comfortable until I see the official statement. 

It’s the not the same account. 

2 hours ago, Matt said:

About 6 years ago there was a really good account called ITK 4th Official, but then loads of other phony 4th Official accounts cropped up around it so I stopped paying attention to any of them.  So fuck knows if this one is reliable or not.

2 hours ago, Matt said:

So is it the initial guy behind the first account, the duff second account (something changed one season and it went to shit) or a new one?

That’s a completely different account. Different handle. Different people behind it. 

Im not sure if the one that was decent even exists anymore. 

27 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

That’s a completely different account. Different handle. Different people behind it. 

Im not sure if the one that was decent even exists anymore. 

@FourthOfficial_ is the decent account. Always been consistent but posts much less frequently nowadays.

6 hours ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

From Steve Walsh bumbling around Italy looking like Worzel Gummidge throwing cash away like confetti on utter shite to this!

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/everton-barcelona-how-marcel-brands-16455200

He’s got balls has our Marcel. He did the same with Mina - “this is what we’ll pay and that’s that”.

2 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

Think about this - we got Lucas Digne and Andre Gomes for £40m combined. That sort of quality for less than we paid for Sigurdsson. Shows what having a good negotiator, rather than a PE teacher, in charge of transfers brings about.

Digne has got to be worth £40 mill on his own. Really good deal. Bravo sir 

4 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

Think about this - we got Lucas Digne and Andre Gomes for £40m combined. That sort of quality for less than we paid for Sigurdsson. Shows what having a good negotiator, rather than a PE teacher, in charge of transfers brings about.

This. This. This!