Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Peter H

André Gomes

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

There's no other reason for him to be coming back to Liverpool after his loan ended. He's signing here.

Please be right and he’s not just collecting or sorting out possessions.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Romey 1878 said:

I appear to have got some dud info because he’s in Portugal :(.

I do think he’ll be signing for us though. 

Fuck me Rom I’ve just paid to have his name put on the grand kids shirts 👕 based on what you posted and I’ve got 8 of them 🤥😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Aidan said:

Joyce wrote this article saying he wants to come to Everton. Heating up. 

No heating. This is taking it over the stove and letting it rest until ready 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Gwlad all over said:

Just can't see him at West Ham, wrong club for him.

He’s not going to West Ham. 

Theyre doing their usual trick of bidding for players they have no hope of signing to make their fans think they mean business. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

 

I really hope we sign Gomes, but I'd take that twitter feed with a huge pinch of salt. 90% of its posts read like Daily Star 'rumours' (just now: "West Ham have told Man Utd Issa Diop is NOT FOR SALE" - this just isn't how stuff like this works). Next to this Gomes DONE DEAL! tweet they claim Lampard is on his way to manage Chelsea, even though Derby just said there's not even been an approach. Like I said I hope Gomes signs, and I believe he will, but that twitter feed is just throwing 100 clumps a mud per hour at a wall and banking on 5 of them sticking. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Isaiah said:

I really hope we sign Gomes, but I'd take that twitter feed with a huge pinch of salt. 90% of its posts read like Daily Star 'rumours' (just now: "West Ham have told Man Utd Issa Diop is NOT FOR SALE" - this just isn't how stuff like this works). Next to this Gomes DONE DEAL! tweet they claim Lampard is on his way to manage Chelsea, even though Derby just said there's not even been an approach. Like I said I hope Gomes signs, and I believe he will, but that twitter feed is just throwing 100 clumps a mud per hour at a wall and banking on 5 of them sticking. 

There was a time when this feed was 99% spot on, but if I remember I remember correctly, went massively down hill the last couple of years. For me it’s not really a matter of doubting him signing, but I still won’t be comfortable until I see the official statement. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Matt said:

There was a time when this feed was 99% spot on, but if I remember I remember correctly, went massively down hill the last couple of years. For me it’s not really a matter of doubting him signing, but I still won’t be comfortable until I see the official statement. 

It’s the not the same account. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

It’s the not the same account. 

So is it the initial guy behind the first account, the duff second account (something changed one season and it went to shit) or a new one?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Matt said:

There was a time when this feed was 99% spot on, but if I remember I remember correctly, went massively down hill the last couple of years. For me it’s not really a matter of doubting him signing, but I still won’t be comfortable until I see the official statement. 

About 6 years ago there was a really good account called ITK 4th Official, but then loads of other phony 4th Official accounts cropped up around it so I stopped paying attention to any of them.  So fuck knows if this one is reliable or not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Matt said:

So is it the initial guy behind the first account, the duff second account (something changed one season and it went to shit) or a new one?

That’s a completely different account. Different handle. Different people behind it. 

Im not sure if the one that was decent even exists anymore. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

That’s a completely different account. Different handle. Different people behind it. 

Im not sure if the one that was decent even exists anymore. 

@FourthOfficial_ is the decent account. Always been consistent but posts much less frequently nowadays.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

That’s a completely different account. Different handle. Different people behind it. 

Im not sure if the one that was decent even exists anymore. 

Case and point 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

From Steve Walsh bumbling around Italy looking like Worzel Gummidge throwing cash away like confetti on utter shite to this!

 

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/everton-barcelona-how-marcel-brands-16455200

He’s got balls has our Marcel. He did the same with Mina - “this is what we’ll pay and that’s that”.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Someone said on twitter they believe it was so cheap because Gomes only wanted Everton - which forced the fee down, and we offered him more money than our competitors. 

Plausible I suppose. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

Think about this - we got Lucas Digne and Andre Gomes for £40m combined. That sort of quality for less than we paid for Sigurdsson. Shows what having a good negotiator, rather than a PE teacher, in charge of transfers brings about.

Digne has got to be worth £40 mill on his own. Really good deal. Bravo sir 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...