IGNORED

AFC Bournemouth (Away) Saturday August 25th

markjazzbassist

1 minute ago, Aidan said:

Richarlison isn'ttt innocent one bit. But the ref has ruined this game over something so trivial. If there is 10 of those this season that's the only red card. Pathetic from both parties and pathetic from the ref.

He has deliberatly tried to injure/harm another player and he fully deserves to go. Its a clear sharp movement with his head and its the type of thing that should be stamped out of the game.

Just now, markjazzbassist said:

They aren’t very good, we should still be able to win this.  I’d pull off holgate off go 3 at the back and put Bernard on.  Go at them.

What 3 at the back with Baines Keane and Coleman against Wilson and king who arnt small guys. 

28 minutes ago, EFC-Paul said:

Looked more like Coleman to me, Holgate had a player and Coleman ran back and drifted inside towards him leaving Wilson un-marked on the right 

Agree on Coleman on your other post though seems to be away with the fairies today 

Just seen it again. Keane moves out to the man with the ball, Holgate doesnt fill in behind him so that man is free but Coleman does the right thing following his man. 

The problem started down the left and that was the main fault but Holgate should have covered behind Keane and if he had he *might* have been able to stop the ball being played to the free man. There was always an overlap on though.

2 minutes ago, Bailey said:

He has deliberatly tried to injure/harm another player and he fully deserves to go. Its a clear sharp movement with his head and its the type of thing that should be stamped out of the game.

Don’t think he has though. Been in that position a hundred times and have just offered them a little warning to get out of my face. Stupid and naive but in Konya malicious.

But cheating is cheating. Smith went in with a comment that pissed Richarlison off, stepped Into his face... then acted like the little rat he is and cheated.

Referee conned once again by multiple players in his face. 

Richarlson is a nob though. My dicks bigger than yours. He just had to stand there, now he may have cost us the game.

3 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Which is a perfectly fine reason to find red. However it's only fair to do so if every ref gives it every time, which they won't. Letter of the law is a red, most refs just give a ticking off and tell both players to calm down maybe booking both. Seen the coming to heads every season, don't think I've ever saw a red given before today. 

As a half-time summary from my side;

Coleman is not on the pitch mentally.

Holgate needs to come off urgently, especially now when we are down to 10 men. So clumsy, inaccurate passes, out of position most of the time and his performance also affecting Keane.

Baines is average but looks so slow against the opponent's wingers.

Keane, I think he is average as well and as mentioned above, Holgate is pulling him down.

Gana is performing as always. Nothing special, nothing terrible.

Gylfi needs to involve a bit more.

Davies' movement and positioning are not bad but his passes are really terrible. He needs to improve his passes to help the team out on the pitch.

Richarlison was isolated and I think it was driving him mad, so he couldn't control his nerves. I still think it was a bit of harsh decision but still, stupid.

Cenk, trying hard but needs to try harder. Looks like Silva has given him a support role, hold the ball, deliver the ball, get in the box, off the ball runs etc. Silva looks satisfied with his overall performance so far as far as I see. Today, he can be a hero if he scores one. In my opinion, he is wasting his chances in the critical times.

2 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Just seen it again. Keane moves out to the man with the ball, Holgate doesnt fill in behind him so that man is free but Coleman does the right thing following his man. 

The problem started down the left and that was the main fault but Holgate should have covered behind Keane and if he had he *might* have been able to stop the ball being played to the free man. There was always an overlap on though.

Must be talking about another chance then because Coleman is the only defender that's caught up the pitch and has to track back and runs towards an already marked player whilst leaving Wilson un-marked

1 minute ago, nyblue23 said:

Hahaha really? You think he was trying to injure/harm Smith with that?

What else is he trying to do? Its a headbutt. A pussy little footballers headbutt but its a headbutt.

3 minutes ago, nyblue23 said:

That’s naive as fuck. Bullshit gamesmanship from Smith jawing at Richarlison while he walks away. Willingly goes head to head with him, reacts late to the slight nod and immediately cries to the referee. Bitch behavior.

Obviously Richarlison is an idiot for engaging him, but that’s not football. That’s some cheap bullshit.

Hows that naive? I dont know if you have played football before but an every level I have played that is a part of the game. Hot heads and WUMs trying to get one over on the other. To say its not a massive part of football is naive.