IGNORED

Anniversary

Bill

4 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

I originally signed up under a different username, then had no internet for about a year and when I got it back I’d forgot my log in details and had to re-register. So I have no idea when my anniversary is. 

Surely Mike or Louis can check the IP and merge the accounts to find out? Or is the internet issue an excuse because you were even more of an arsehole beforehand 😛 

4 minutes ago, Matt said:

Surely Mike or Louis can check the IP and merge the accounts to find out? Or is the internet issue an excuse because you were even more of an arsehole beforehand 😛 

Mate, I would never hide being an arsehole. It’s a badge of honour :lol: 

It was merged sort of so I kept my post count (I think), but it was just added on to the new account. 

1 hour ago, Matt said:

Im not sure they can because we switched servers didnt we.  I remember Mark Joining, wouldnt say he was an arsehole but  he was an incessant poster, he'd only been on for about 6 months and had passed everybodys post count.

Edit ...... my 16.000 posts to Marks 47.000  :D 👍

3 minutes ago, Bill said:

Im not sure they can because we switched servers didnt we.  I remember Mark Joining, wouldnt say he was an arsehole but  he was an incessant poster, he'd only been on for about 6 months and had passed everybodys post count.

I do miss the game reviews he did 

6 minutes ago, Matt said:

There must've been some sort of Armageddon at an early point because Louis is actually down as registering two months after I did. Looking in the Control Panel the first recorded member was someone called Coyle in July 2002; @Bill is in fact 188th in the list though I can only remember three of the previous 187; Bernie the Bolt, Zed and Pat; Zed was a good lad but Pat was part of the soul of the place for many years but sadly hit hard times and disappeared. Still have the last PM he sent me in my inbox from 2009 and it's quite poignant (which is why I've never deleted it), hope he's found peace somewhere.

1 minute ago, hafnia said:

Blimey I'm 14 years tomorrow!!! Must say I've been through a lot in that time and I've always been a reasonable steady poster volume wise (lukaku probably accounts for 50% alone). 

Only hated 2 people on here and they aren't on here anymore so that's good! 

Amazing... 14 years.  

I’m still here dammit :shakingfist:

😛 

10 minutes ago, hafnia said:

Pax and blue250 were the helmets.

Blue250 was a strange one; he was quite sensible for many years but then I think he hit the internet version of the menopause, just seemed to turn on people. I was an early target but then he started spreading the hate in a seemingly random fashion, folks are strange. Did he not carry some huge fallout on another forum onto here as well? Can't remember who it was with.

12 minutes ago, Matt said:

aaaaaw :wub:

i think we kept the forum alive for three years between the two of us ;) 

dont forget Avin (for me at least) and Halewood

Avin, he was on the way out when i joined, he tried to get me to "come to his side" so to speak, sent me PM's and stuff trying to win me over.  i remember thinking who the F is this guy, i just joined.  lol

10 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Blue250 was a strange one; he was quite sensible for many years but then I think he hit the internet version of the menopause, just seemed to turn on people. I was an early target but then he started spreading the hate in a seemingly random fashion, folks are strange. Did he not carry some huge fallout on another forum onto here as well? Can't remember who it was with.

blue just popped on to have a go at Haf and didn't care about the club.  he was a first rate troll. or he had anger issues.

1 minute ago, markjazzbassist said:

Avin, he was on the way out when i joined, he tried to get me to "come to his side" so to speak, sent me PM's and stuff trying to win me over.  i remember thinking who the F is this guy, i just joined.  lol

blue just popped on to have a go at Haf and didn't care about the club.  he was a first rate troll. or he had anger issues.

You should’ve seen my PMs from Avin, on top of the forum stuff. 

Blue started out ok, if I remember correctly but then seemed like something turned a screw in his head and he went nuts

10 minutes ago, Matt said:

Besides, he’s put so much work into his own thing, and good on him, it’d be a genuine shame to see that wasted

That was his issue I think, he wanted to be in control and make the forum something different, what he thought it should be while we were all happy with what it was/is. Now he's got his own place where he's the benevolent dictator he's probably a different man, and good luck to him; like you said Matt he's obviously put a lot of work into it so fair play.

But still pleased he's not here.