• Lucas Digne
    • Kieran Dowell
    • Tom Davies
    • Sandro Ramírez
    • Oumar Niasse
    • Dominic Calvert-Lewin
    • Gylfi Sigurðsson

This poll is closed to new votes

Current player of the season positions....
Richarlison...52
Gylfi Sigurðsson...20
Michael Keane...9
Theo Walcott...9
Idrissa Gana Gueye...8
Jordan Pickford...4
Leighton Baines...2
Cenk Tosun...1

Previous MOTM winners...
Bournemouth (A)...Michael Keane
Southampton (H)...Gylfi Sigurðsson
Wolves (A)...Richarlison

5 minutes ago, nyblue23 said:

Radio feed made him sound pretty clunky. What did he do well? (Genuine question.)

He never allowed himself to be bullied by their big No9, won a lot of headers, was composed on the ball and marshalled the defence well. The ref let everything against him go, he picked himself up and bossed it time and time again. Trust me, he was very good tonight.

Didn't think anyone stood out apart from Niasse but for all the wrong reasons. Sandro hit and miss, and everyone else put in professional performance as Romey phrased it. Few flashes from Dowell not quite there yet but definitely has talent to make it at the top, vision passing and dribbling just needs to get more involved to show it. 

Had gone for Kenny but changed my mind to Davies. He's only 20 but he dictated the game today, very mature performance. 

Edit: just went to change it but doesn't give the option to undo. @MikeO please can you swap my vote to Davies. 

3 hours ago, Paddock said:

He never allowed himself to be bullied by their big No9, won a lot of headers, was composed on the ball and marshalled the defence well. The ref let everything against him go, he picked himself up and bossed it time and time again. Trust me, he was very good tonight.

Hopefully he enjoys his time here and realizes that it’s a better club than Chelsea.

4 hours ago, nyblue23 said:

Hopefully he enjoys his time here and realizes that it’s a better club than Chelsea.

He had massive potential before his injury.... if we can pry him out of their hands and get it back to where he should be, would be massive for us.

Digne had a good game some great one two's and flicks before putting in decent crosses, albeit Rotherham he looks good going forward 

Zouma as Mark said deserves a mention he played very well imo rock solid and it will take some power to knock that lad off the ball!! Looks good 

DCL was frustrating in the first half struggled to get it out of his feet a few times poor touches etc but the lad plugged away and got two goals one being a belter 

Davies deserves a shout, very tidy last night and turned the ball over well and not many wayward passes 

I don't get the Kenny shout for MOTM tbh had a decent game but didn't stand out

12 hours ago, pete0 said:

Didn't think anyone stood out apart from Niasse but for all the wrong reasons. Sandro hit and miss, and everyone else put in professional performance as Romey phrased it. Few flashes from Dowell not quite there yet but definitely has talent to make it at the top, vision passing and dribbling just needs to get more involved to show it. 

Had gone for Kenny but changed my mind to Davies. He's only 20 but he dictated the game today, very mature performance. 

Edit: just went to change it but doesn't give the option to undo. @MikeO please can you swap my vote to Davies. 

Will do, it won't show up as your vote but the numbers will change.