Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
markjazzbassist

West Ham (Home) Sunday September 16th

Recommended Posts

Should be 3 points here.  They are in shambles and we are home and should be getting some players back from injury.  I'm hoping for a 433 with only one sitter.

 

                    Pickford

Coleman Holgate Zouma Digne

                       Morgan

             Bernard    Gylfi

Walcott           Tosun        Bernard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

Should be 3 points here.  They are in shambles and we are home and should be getting some players back from injury.  I'm hoping for a 433 with only one sitter.

 

                    Pickford

Coleman Holgate Zouma Digne

                       Morgan

             Bernard    Gylfi

Walcott           Tosun        Bernard

Your asking a bit much if Bernard to be fair. Would probably be better to Play Gana in at least one of his positions 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

Should be 3 points here.  They are in shambles and we are home and should be getting some players back from injury.  I'm hoping for a 433 with only one sitter.

 

                    Pickford

Coleman Holgate Zouma Digne

                       Morgan

             Bernard    Gylfi

Walcott           Tosun        Bernard

If we're going to clone a player I'd prefer it be Richie. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, markjazzbassist said:

Should be 3 points here.  They are in shambles and we are home and should be getting some players back from injury.  I'm hoping for a 433 with only one sitter.

 

                    Pickford

Coleman Holgate Zouma Digne

                       Morgan

             Bernard    Gylfi

Walcott           Tosun        Bernard

That opening statement gave me deja vu...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

im a simple man matt, if we should win i start with that statement, if it's a tough match i say i will take a draw (ie man city).  i don't ever expect us to lose. 

Wasn’t a reflection on you mate, more a reflection on the state of affairs 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Our final game before facing one of the top teams. We appear to have squandered the easy start we were given, but that's understandable given new manager, new players, and new style of play. It's going to take patience, and I suspect we'll struggle for a win here, too, since Wham will be desperate not to lose. It's going to take several more weeks before we begin to kick into gear.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Cornish Steve said:

Our final game before facing one of the top teams. We appear to have squandered the easy start we were given, but that's understandable given new manager, new players, and new style of play. It's going to take patience, and I suspect we'll struggle for a win here, too, since Wham will be desperate not to lose. It's going to take several more weeks before we begin to kick into gear.

I'm not worried about Wham I think it's gonna be a walk in the Club Tropicana, Choose life support Everton was that Wham enough 😉.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OUT: Jags Keane Mina McCarthy AGomes Richarlison Beni

MAYBE: Coleman Walcott Bernard Gueye

 

Can we field XI?

Pickford

Coleman? Holgate Zouma Digne

Gueye? Morgan Gylfi

Walcott? Tosun Bernard?

Kenny for Coleman, DCL for Bernard, Davies for Gueye, Lookman for Walcott

Bench: Stek Baines Niasse Dowell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/09/2018 at 14:32, AlbanyNYToffee said:

OUT: Jags Keane Mina McCarthy AGomes Richarlison Beni

MAYBE: Coleman Walcott Bernard Gueye

 

Can we field XI?

Pickford

Coleman? Holgate Zouma Digne

Gueye? Morgan Gylfi

Walcott? Tosun Bernard?

Kenny for Coleman, DCL for Bernard, Davies for Gueye, Lookman for Walcott

Bench: Stek Baines Niasse Dowell

OUT: Jags Keane Mina McCarthy AGomes Richarlison Beni Coleman

MAYBE: Coleman Walcott Bernard Gueye DCL

Can we field XI?

Pickford

Kenny Holgate Zouma Digne

Gueye? Morgan Gylfi

Walcott? Tosun Bernard?

Bench: Stek Browning Baines Niasse Dowell Davies Lookman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 01/09/2018 at 12:01, markjazzbassist said:

Should be 3 points here.  They are in shambles and we are home and should be getting some players back from injury.  I'm hoping for a 433 with only one sitter.

 

                    Pickford

Coleman Holgate Zouma Digne

                       Morgan

             Bernard    Gylfi

Walcott           Tosun        Bernard

 

more like this now

 

                     pickford

kenny holgate zouma digne

              morgan gana

lookman        gylfi       bernard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

 

more like this now

 

                     pickford

kenny holgate zouma digne

              morgan gana

lookman        gylfi       bernard

Cenk injured too?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On further reflection, this should be a high-scoring game. (You watch it now be a goalless draw!) West Ham will go for it, since they have no points and their fans are getting restless. This means they will take risks, of which we should be able to take advantage. On the other hand, our defence will not be used to playing together, so we're going to leak goals for a few weeks. There could be six or seven goals in this one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

not much to choose from so i think it will be.

                              Pickford

Kenny          Zouma    Holgate   Digne

                         Morgan   Davies

Dowell                  Gylfi               Lookman

                              Tosun.

 

Cant see Bernard starting as he pulled up on his paper round.

 

Subs:

Stek

Niasse

Baines

Bernard?

under 23

under 23

under 23

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Should be goals in this game, jumped on a west ham forum and the fans are nervous about their denfense. 

Personally I see our left side running over Zabaleta as his legs are gone. Need to win this to keep pace with the groups above. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Aidan said:

Put an acca on yesterday- for once they all came in...  however all lies on Everton getting a result today. 

£40 cash out or hold onto it for £100?

 

I’m in the same boat. $50 Aus dollar returning a grand... all on Everton now.

cash out for $300 or roll it 🤨

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Aidan said:

Put an acca on yesterday- for once they all came in...  however all lies on Everton getting a result today. 

£40 cash out or hold onto it for £100?

 

 

42 minutes ago, Btay said:

I’m in the same boat. $50 Aus dollar returning a grand... all on Everton now.

cash out for $300 or roll it 🤨

If you don't cash out and we don't win it'll be your fault! How much is three points worth to you? That's the question you need to ask yourselves.....no pressure:D.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
3 hours ago, Aidan said:

Put an acca on yesterday- for once they all came in...  however all lies on Everton getting a result today. 

£40 cash out or hold onto it for £100?

 

Just put a seperate bet on west ham and the draw and cover it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So disappointing to see the Gana-Schneiderlin pairing.  Silva supposedly prefers 4-3-3, but that’s not this lineup.  We might suppose he’s too limited just now in his choices, given all our injuries, but I worry that he thinks these two are very effective together.

Undoubtely Schneiderlin will sit while Gana goes box to box, disrupting both teams.

Anything other than 3 points will be dismaying, to put it as mildly as possible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ademola Lookman on the bench but doesn't seem to have come out to warm-up with the rest of the squad? Hope there is nothing sinister in that.

That aside, really pleased with the XI out there. Gueye and Schneiderlin will provide the stability needed for the likes of DCL and Walcott to get at their full-backs. Masuaki is absolutely awful and will get pulled left and right all game if Theo is given the freedom to get at him, the same with Dom if they switch. 

Hoping for another big performance from Siggy as he's captain and a ton of respect goes to Morgan Schneiderlin, playing as normal so soon after the passing of his father. 

Despite playing well so far, Tosun desperately needs to start scoring. Fingers crossed today is the day, end the duck. Oh, and it's great to see Lucas Digne statting, get at them! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

Ademola Lookman on the bench but doesn't seem to have come out to warm-up with the rest of the squad? Hope there is nothing sinister in that.

That aside, really pleased with the XI out there. Gueye and Schneiderlin will provide the stability needed for the likes of DCL and Walcott to get at their full-backs. Masuaki is absolutely awful and will get pulled left and right all game if Theo is given the freedom to get at him, the same with Dom if they switch. 

Hoping for another big performance from Siggy as he's captain and a ton of respect goes to Morgan Schneiderlin, playing as normal so soon after the passing of his father. 

Despite playing well so far, Tosun desperately needs to start scoring. Fingers crossed today is the day, end the duck. Oh, and it's great to see Lucas Digne statting, get at them! 

He stopped to sign autographs today at least.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...