Sign in to follow this  
markjazzbassist

West Ham (Home) Sunday September 16th

You can change the manager as many times as you want. When you keep playing the same bang average half arsed players who have no right to be playing Premier League football you will keep getting beat. Sorry Silva but this is on you. 

Just now, plaidharper said:

As a few have pointed out. The gana / Morgan partnership doesn’t work. Also Dom out wide? Does feel like a Fat Sam / Koeman lineup. Really hoping subs happen sooner than later.

Ha as soon as I posted. Morgan off.

2 minutes ago, plaidharper said:

As a few have pointed out. The gana / Morgan partnership doesn’t work. Also Dom out wide? Does feel like a Fat Sam / Koeman lineup. Really hoping subs happen sooner than later.

It didn't work 12 months ago. Got absolutely no sympathy for Silva keeping making the same mistakes

So pissed off with a lot of this today.

Far too sloppy a lot of the time. There's no one out there to guide this very young defence, and it tells. Someone to grab it by the bollocks and restore order.

Schneiderlin seemed to go into his shell. And one of him or Gana had to go. Gana was doing my nut in, looks so lethargic and giving the ball away far too much.

Was going to say to maybe take Tosun off and have DCL as the striker, seen so he has been scoring. Thinking Lookman for Tosun. But the apparent change may be working anyway.

Poor first half from us. Sad to see too many traits still out there.

I know we spent a lot of money in the summer but I think someone like nzonzi would have been ideal in the middle of the park. I’m hoping Gomes can come in and be the player to get the ball from deep and dictate play 

2 minutes ago, London Blue said:

Great finish, justifies taking Morgan off before half time.

We are so much more effective with 1 defensive midfielder, with 2 they just get in each others way, and slow down are attacking options.

We've known that for a while now just seems every manager we get lately doesn't.