• Lucas Digne
    • Idrissa Gana Gueye
    • Morgan Schneiderlin
    • Theo Walcott
    • Cenk Tosun
    • Dominic Calvert-Lewin
    • Gylfi Sigurðsson
    • Bernard Duarte

Current player of the season positions....
Richarlison...52
Gylfi Sigurðsson...21
Kurt Zouma...21
Dominic Calvert-Lewin...15
Michael Keane...9
Theo Walcott...9
Idrissa Gana Gueye...8
Lucas Digne...6
Jordan Pickford...4
Tom Davies...3
Jonjoe Kenny...2
Leighton Baines...2
Cenk Tosun...1
Mason Holgate...1
Morgan Schneiderlin...1

Previous MOTM winners...
Huddersfield (H)...Kurt Zouma
Rotherham (H)...Dominic Calvert-Lewin
Bournemouth (A)...Michael Keane
Southampton (H)...Gylfi Sigurðsson
Wolves (A)...Richarlison

Never look at the vote before I submit mine. Buts as I clicked... wow!

The lad was our only bright spark. 

Please please please for fucks sake admit that Morgan is just shit. How can anyone... even the Ps stick up for him now. He was absolutely shite! Gana was average.... but a million times better than that waste. 

Come on, grow some balls and say... ok I got it wrong. It’s ok, we all l ow.

12 minutes ago, Shukes said:

Never look at the vote before I submit mine. Buts as I clicked... wow!

The lad was our only bright spark. 

Please please please for fucks sake admit that Morgan is just shit. How can anyone... even the Ps stick up for him now. He was absolutely shite! Gana was average.... but a million times better than that waste. 

Come on, grow some balls and say... ok I got it wrong. It’s ok, we all l ow.

I'll admit Schneiderlin was shit but don't take the Fucking Piss by saying Gana was average he was an absolute cunt to call him average is an insult.

There's my balls now when are you gonna realise Gana was fucking beyond shit and see him for what he is a useless cunt.

18 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

I thought Bernard was the only positive from today but he doesn’t appear to be an option

Posted early and was then in a bar to watch the game then a restaurant so couldn't add subs (actually I could have but it would have been a pain on my phone); I''ll add him. For me he was pretty invisible though, but I was just watching TV.

1 minute ago, Palfy said:

I'll admit Schneiderlin was shit but don't take the Fucking Piss by saying Gana was average he was an absolute cunt to call him average is an insult.

There's my balls now when are you gonna realise Gana was fucking beyond shit and see him for what he is a useless cunt.

Sorry mate, your blinded by ignorance.

You want to prove yourself right about Gana so much, you are simply ignorant to what he offers.

Its time to let this go mate.

Bernard looked class he was just starved of the ball. I don’t think 4-3-3 is for us if we have our first eleven out. Benard is like a mata at United. He’s not a winger he hasn’t the physical strength to get back from wide positions he needs to play in the hole or a variation of that. Gilfi isn’t a playmaker  at all he lacks the ability to find pockets and bring people into play. He needs to play deeper with hopefully Gomes and or McCarthy. He is influential at set pieces but he can’t be the fulcrum of our team on what he has shown. 

4 hours ago, Finn balor said:

I know people are slagging Morgan but fuck me his dad died last night. # cunts 

How does that make people slagging him off a cunt? He is a professional player and if he couldnt do the job because he is going through a lot then he should have said so and stayed at home. 

No-one is going to have a pop at him for not playing due to something as devastating as that. 

On ‎16‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 19:47, Shukes said:

Sorry mate, your blinded by ignorance.

You want to prove yourself right about Gana so much, you are simply ignorant to what he offers.

Its time to let this go mate.

sorry shukes but in this game palfy is right imo,  gana gave the ball away every time he touched it.  it was an awful mess of a game for him despite winning the ball frm the opposition so easily he passed it back to them every time.

8 hours ago, rubecula said:

sorry shukes but in this game palfy is right imo,  gana gave the ball away every time he touched it.  it was an awful mess of a game for him despite winning the ball frm the opposition so easily he passed it back to them every time.

No need to apologise mate, subjective opinions are always welcome. And I am usually also always wrong haha. 

I jus didn’t want to get another thread dragged into a Gana argument.