Sign in to follow this  
markjazzbassist

Arsenal (Away) Sunday September 23rd

Just now, Bailey said:

Bollocks. 

Either Kenny was caught inside or someone wasnt helping him out (Gana / Walcott). 

Davies should have been stronger against Ramsey in the build up too.

Walcott. Just let's him stroll off.

1 minute ago, Newty82 said:

Walcott just watched him walk away from him before he picked up the ball for that goal.

Walcott really is turning into my hot n cold player.

I spotted this a while ago.... romelu at times.  

Just now, Aidan said:

Am at work so unable to watch.

Is the scoreline justified so far? Any standouts for us (good or bad)?

We’ve played really well. First goal was avoidable but the second was miles offside. Gana has been really good 

Just now, bluehuddo said:

In all our games this season, Silva's game management has been absolute shite. I can't think of one time that anything he's done has made a difference. Either no subs or way too late

And there it is .....

Just now, Finn balor said:

We’ve played really well. First goal was avoidable but the second was miles offside. Gana has been really good 

Cheers mate, didnt expect us to get anything out of this game but it's good to know Gana has redeemed himself from last weekend.

Walcott can sit his arse on the bench. Gives the ball away from poor control and doesnt even try to get back.

Davies on the other hand alongside Gana are both stepping up another level to try and get us back in this.

1 minute ago, Finn balor said:

Miles offside but a 3v1 because Keane decided to give up.

2 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Walcott can sit his arse on the bench. Gives the ball away from poor control and doesnt even try to get back.

Davies on the other hand alongside Gana are both stepping up another level to try and get us back in this.

I said this last year... the lad has some lazy arsed arrogance. Lukaku like and he can knock it on the head. 

10 minutes ago, hafnia said:

I spotted this a while ago.... romelu at times.  

Ai. I've been noticing that the ball needs to land at his feet, as if it is in the air or he has to run onto it vs a defender, he loses out 9/10.

1 minute ago, Finn balor said:

We need to be in the refs ear telling him how shite that second goal decision was. How we have seen it on tv and blatant offside we need to be more horrible and do what everyone else does 

Too right we do.  But we are good boys.... we probably put £10 in the swear jar for every single work used. 

1 minute ago, hafnia said:

I said this last year... the lad has some lazy arsed arrogance. Lukaku like and he can knock it on the head. 

I said it before he came here. He put it in the first two games and thought I had misjudged him but definitely not.

Just now, bluehuddo said:

In all our games this season, Silva's game management has been absolute shite. I can't think of one time that anything he's done has made a difference. Either no subs or way too late

Really, all his game management has been shit?

I have little respect for people who speak in absolutes.

1 minute ago, badaids said:

Is it me, or have we been far too early with the crosses, before anyone has had a change to get in the box today?

Agreed.  Don't know what DCL saw that last run to make him cross it. had space in front of him to buy some time and let runs get into the box. 

A little more coldblooded and we would have scored in first half. Not saying it would have changed anything, but it might have.

2 minutes ago, bluehuddo said:

And there what is? Tell me a meaningful sub he has made

What after the event? We can all be armchair quarter backs. How do you know a substitution against Southampton didn’t secure us the three points? We were bossing the game at 0-0 and we concede two in three minutes. One of them blatantly offside. What’s the man supposed to do? If at 0-0 we scored the opener would you have posted about non substitutions? No you wouldn’t. You just come on and post shite.

2 minutes ago, London Blue said:

Really, all his game management has been shit?

I have little respect for people who speak in absolutes.

I don't need your respect mate... I am making an observation on what I have seen from watching the marches this season. I dont expect us to always win but a manager needs to make changes if things aren't going right and if you look at all our losses, then you will see that Silva has either not done anything or been too late in any changes he has made. I still think he has a lot to learn as a manager and I hope for Evertons (supporters) that he does.